Is this the start?

MrsE

Reaction score
For the last 2 nights I've been unable to get comfy as my bump feels really heavy and have had slight crampy aches.

Today I started with a heavy feeling and am now getting what feels like period pains getting more uncomfortable. Not painful but really really uncomfy.

Anyone else start like this? I was expecting a show or my waters breaking.

Do you think it could be the start of things?

Cx

Oooh sounds promising, I started feeling uncomfy and as though i was coming down with something on the wednesday before i had Emily on the Friday

Good luck hun Fingers crossed for you
xx

:headspin: I hope this is it for you Hun. How are you feeling.:headspin:

this def sounds like it!!! i had this followed by an hour of diharea(sp n soz tmi!!!!) hope this is it!!!!

How are you this morning MrsE?

Fingers crossed this is it for you.

fingers crossed for u hun x

Don't think she does ...

Hope shes not home though :happydance:

Sorry ladies...still here, took a couple of Paracetamol and went to bed at 11.00pm really uncomfy but I feel fine now :dohh:

Just feel really heavy down below and I'm waddling like never before but all pains have gone. No fair I wanna cuddle bubs :cry:

Cx

aww im sure it wont be long now hun

Sorry ladies...still here, took a couple of Paracetamol and went to bed at 11.00pm really uncomfy but I feel fine now :dohh:

Just feel really heavy down below and I'm waddling like never before but all pains have gone. No fair I wanna cuddle bubs :cry:

Cx

awww hun!! while ur on u wanna nominate a text buddy so we know wen bubbs is here(which will be soon :hugs:)

awww hun!! while ur on u wanna nominate a text buddy so we know wen bubbs is here(which will be soon :hugs:)

Good idea-2 keep us nosey parkers updated!!!:rofl:

I'm back...anyone wanna be my text buddy?

Cx

I will hun - I was for Cat so left it to see if anyone replied an as you can go any minute ... If anyone else pops up then go for it I won't be offended :D

I will PM you my number just incase x

Got it, have just pm'd you back.

Thanks Charl :hugs:

Charm x

Your welcome

:headspin:

I can't wait esspec as we went through some TTC together :hugs:

And the bonus is I'm always stuick to my PC working lol

hi mrs e hope you are ok ive been having pains on and off since having the internal on friday just waiting for baby had a show which started yesterday was in the shower and i thought what the heck was that on the floor it was a big bit of mucus like a plug sorry tmi and im getting quite a lot baby is pushing down really hard its quite painful but its doing my head in now as i just want it all over with not happy you have a pain then you think is this it ?? then it goes away bet you will have baby before me just want to say good luck will be thinking about you and just remember each one of those horrid pains is once step closer to meet baby good luck

spunky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"