Is this the world's freakiest MIL?

Ha! I'm watching My Crazy Obsession right now and it's a couple who have a collection of 5,000 cabbage patch kids. They make playdates with other people who collect them and they treat them like they're real children and even make the dolls talk to each other. They know all 5,000 by name. Nuts! I keep thinking, psh, they have no idea how much harder it is to take care of one REAL baby than 5,000 fakes ones!

**not** judging, but I do have parents who still use dummies!

That show, btw, is CREEPY!!!!!!!!!

A doll is one thing, a doll of your own baby is another but a doll of someone else's child....? Eeeeeek

:haha: oh wow!! creepy! Alot of reality shows are crazy like that :) I think because it draws in audience.

Hmmm....

My MIL did the same thing, except the doll was custom made to resemble HER when she was a baby. She refers to her as 'my little me'.

Say what now?! Um, I, erm. Little lost for words here. Is she a little on the 'I love me who you do love?' side of things with other stuff too?

Hmmm....

My MIL did the same thing, except the doll was custom made to resemble HER when she was a baby. She refers to her as 'my little me'.

Say what now?! Um, I, erm. Little lost for words here. Is she a little on the 'I love me who you do love?' side of things with other stuff too?

Lol. She's actually a wonderful lady, but...ummm...yes...that's one way of putting things...

That is really odd. I wonder how her DIL reacted!

I'm watching the one now with the sex dolls. I feel bad for that man's poor wife! :wacko:

Is that the one where they clean up the dolls? I can't remember any other part of the ep, now. I just remember the wife having them in the tub, washing them.

It seemed she was as into it as her husband.

Isn't it against guidelines to still use a dummy at 30?
I think that's what cigarettes are for lol
(Just a thought I had the other night about my bad habit - and yes I used to be a thumb sucker)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->