Is this the world's freakiest MIL?

aliss

Reaction score
Okay, so I think we all know about those real life baby dolls right?

Well, this woman decided she loved her grandson (baby) so much that she has hired a custom baby to be just like him, so she can keep him as her own baby forever.

"My Crazy Obsession" on TLC right now.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hell no. I'm usually one to defend MILs but I would really freak out at that :shrug: Not be angry, just find it soooo weird.

Oh and the next episode is a 30 year old guy who lives as a baby and sleeps in his crib, has a high chair, and irons his own diapers. WTF.

(Is this really how I spend my life when my kids nap ??? :shrug:)

Isn't it against guidelines to still use a dummy at 30?

Those dolls creep me out enough without one being made of a child I knew!! Weird. I watched that show once where the wives swap families and the lady was obsessed with them.. It was the first time I had ever heard of them.. are they are relatively new trend or have I just been lucky enough to steer clear?

I don't like those dolls. ICK

Also I've seen the one about the adult babies and also watched an episode of National Geographic's "Taboo" about people who live as adult babies.

Also an episode about a woman who was in love with a wall and a man who was in love with his car, like physically.

different strokes ;)

I don't even like real babies enough to want a doll of one :haha:
Can't wait till my LO is older and does things.

Remember back when TLC was The LEARNING Channel. With informative documentaries and such? That seems like such a long time ago...
:haha:

We're getting TLC in the uk next week, I'm sooo excited!!
I love weird people !

Can't wait for the Amish programme!

Yeah, yeah, like you've never custom ordered an obscenely expensive replica of a close family member's baby. Come on, we've all been there!

That is really odd. I wonder how her DIL reacted!

I'm watching the one now with the sex dolls. I feel bad for that man's poor wife! :wacko:

I'm watching a show right now, this lady is throwing a birthday party for her rat. One of ten rats. That she puts dresses and tuxs on. Lol

I'm watching a show right now, this lady is throwing a birthday party for her rat. One of ten rats. That she puts dresses and tuxs on. Lol

After I saw this I had to Google "rats in dresses." I was not disappointed.

https://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/pets/news/110613/rat-1-440.jpg​

Oh i seen that one, I love TLC.

The amish show's are crazy, prob fake though i have a feeling lol

Haha I love shows about weird people! I can't watch my strange addiction tho... People eating laundry soap and toilet paper creeps me out! That rat in a dress totally made my morning haha!

Her poor DIL! And her poor grandson. I wonder if he'll find it sweet or creepy later in life?

I stopped watching that show after they featured the lady who ate her husband's ashes, but I might have to give it another look now!

Hmmm....

My MIL did the same thing, except the doll was custom made to resemble HER when she was a baby. She refers to her as 'my little me'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->