Is this to good to be true??

M

maddiwatts19

AH! my first thread in this section!!! cant believe i'm finally here!!!

anyway, Riley is almost 2 weeks old, and he seems to be so well behaved. do i just have a really good son or is this going to end soon?? when he wakes up in the night he never really cries, just lie's there. i'm usually awake because i'm still at that stage where i worry that anything could happen. he has his feeds during the day, and just sits there looking at things untill he falls asleep. i was expecting there to be lots of crying, but he hardly ever does..he just seems to be really well behaved. which is wierd considering what me and his dad are like!! hehe!

is it to good to be true that i have a perfect little boy???

hope everyone else is doing well! :hugs: xx

My LO is the same hun he very rarely cries only when hes hungry!! i thought my luck would end but so far it hasnt!! fingers crossed your LO stays this way xx

If he is this contented now I'm sure it will stay.
Erin has always been a fantastic baby - never cries, feeds well & sleeps 12/13 hours straight through at night (since 9 weeks old) plus she has a couple of 2 hour naps in the day. She is nearly 7 months now and is exactly the same. She is so happy, chatty and smiley. Hope Riley continues too. xx

aww sweetie he's just contented! maddi is exactly the same, she doesn't really cry and is just so happy, its lovely :)

:rofl: I love my little girl to bits but she has a temper and always has

Welcome to the section :hi;

Welcome to the mommy section :D

It's ok, the honeymoon lasts a few weeks after they are born :lol:
Kidding, Lola was also like that and she is still an undemanding baby, has her moments but all in all I can't complain :D

Welcome to mommy's world! How is mommyhood for you sweetie?

Sounds like you have a good baby! Yay!

Welcome to mommy's world! How is mommyhood for you sweetie?

Sounds like you have a good baby! Yay!

Mommyhood is amazing so far!! :)
really loving it and he's just so perfect. although i am getting tired of all the relatives!! :rofl:

Sounds like you have an easy little guy... Jasmine has been mostly good, with the exception of a couple times trying to figure out formula... We had to change a couple times and she got cranky then.

Now she just has the odd crank, but im glad now that I can usually figure out what she needs now.

My LO is the same hun he very rarely cries only when hes hungry!! i thought my luck would end but so far it hasnt!! fingers crossed your LO stays this way xx

you are lucky :hugs:
mine started crying a lot since day one :dohh: cry for everything; hungry,windy:rofl:,too hot,too cold,too full(too much milk),etc.. all day all night :dohh:

Welcome to the mummies club hun!!

Sounds like you have a nice chilled baby on your hands .... alright for some LOL!!

aww bles him .nicole is the same hun we hardleys hear from her she dont cry that mutch she sleep mostly tho the night aswell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to the mummies club hun!!

Sounds like you have a nice chilled baby on your hands .... alright for some LOL!!

thank you!!! :) i like being in the Mummies club!!

hehe... i'm just gunna rub it in then, :rofl:! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"