Is this to soon? over excited??

J

juansgirl

Hello, DH and I want to get prego so bad. I went off BC on April 16th and got my period April 19th. It was normal but I was really nasty which is odd for me. It last about 3 or 4 days like normal. On April 29th there was a little egg like stuff and we had sex a few times that weekend. I also quit smoking as of May 1st and now I have bronchitis - figures, Anyway my period is supposed to come on a normal 25 day cycle like I have been for years, on the 14th on or about..I find I am tired this week a little and also for the last few days every morning I gave this wave of feeling sick that last about an hour or so and then I am fine. I took a test last night and it said I am not. I know the chances are slim as I have been on BC for 13 years but I have to ask...could it be? even though I have no real symptoms? I don't feel pregnant? does one feel that way? I was pregnant 13 years ago and didn't feel pregnant then either, sadly I lost that one...I do have a child that is 15 so I know my pluming works? I don't remember what it felt like the very early stages

So am I just wanting it to much or could I be? when should I be able to do a test correcly?:blush:

Any way I can tell? no breast soreness or anything, I am tired but that might be my bronchitis....Maybe I am just being silly..

I would probably wait to test again until you don't get a period. Going off any BC can mess with your cycles. Good Luck!

I doubt it and think I am being overly excited. I mean what are the chances the first month to get pregnant right off the pill? I know its possible but highly unlikely right?:shrug:

When I went off the pill I think I was pregnant 2-3 months later with my son. But I was only on it for 6 months to help regulate my cycles.

I got pregnant on the pill! It is very unlikely....but it happens as the pill is only 97% reliable when taken properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->