is this travel system suitable for boy and girl??

tashyluv

Reaction score
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_54_10751_-1__80014_10001_#description_tab

Suitable for both or not???

Just want your opinions, I love green, but its not too much, if you know what I mean. They do have ones with light and navy circles also but I like this one better

What do you think??? Im still looking but Im liking this one at the mo x

hope the link worked x

I think that is sutible for either:)

everytime I see something I like, I see something else haha!!! .....decisions decisions

Thats the one im getting. Was gonna get it in red but changed my mind to black and lime green. Ive seen it in the flesh and its lovely

x

Suitable for both definitely. And can I add that I LOVE it??

definately suitable for both, its lovely.

Thats the one im getting. Was gonna get it in red but changed my mind to black and lime green. Ive seen it in the flesh and its lovely

x

I havent seen it in the flesh yet, I went to toysrus to have a look and nothing really stood out. I really like this one and dont think im gonna change my mind now. I think is handy having the carry cot with it because I will be having baby in the winter and I want her to be snug as a bug in a rug!!!

Im definitly getting this one now, my granny said she would buy me it...ohhh cant wait to play with it hahaha xxx

omg i said her??? oopsss him or her!!!!! I was saying him last week lmaoo

i would say it was suitable for both boy or girl, its a lovely pram , x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back