Is this unusual?? Help!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
I had a positive OPK yesterday morning, and it slowly got way darker than the control line over the course of the day. Well.... I still have a dark positive OPK this morning. So I guess I'm O'ing two days in a row! Is that unusual? Am I 1DPO because I O'd yesterday? Or should I not count 1DPO till tomorrow? :shrug:

Some people have a longer LH surge, so that's why you could have 2 days of positive OPK (I often do). Was this morning darker than yesterday? You could O anywhere between 12 and 36 hours after your 'most positive' OPK. You may not have O'd yet!

Do you temp? It's really the only way to confirm you've O'd (without seeing a doctor for an ultrasound or getting your progesterone levels checked).

I don't temp, its never accurate cause I'm up all night with my son. My most positive test was late last night I think. This morning was still dark positive but only slightly darker than the control line. My intense left ovary cramps are subsiding. So I think I already O'd. I'm goina go ahead and count this as 1DPO I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->