Is this what an evap line looks like?

angie90

Reaction score
Yessss It's me again. I never knew what people meant by evap lines l, however I did a test today at 9DPO and there was nothing there initially, went to work and came back to this? Guessing this is what it means by an evap but wondered if ANY possibility it's not haha!! Yesterday I had a little blood when I wiped...

Thanks so much and sorry for my monthly questions haha 💗

Attachments

• IMG_3347.jpg
    IMG_3347.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 72
It's hard to tell, since blue dye tests are so unreliable. It has colour which evaps don't usually but it's very uneven. Only thing you can do is keep testing, preferably with pink dye tests!

I see a line and it looks like it has colour too. I would test again with a pink dye. Good luck! :)

Yeah I'd try another test cos that test looks like it has colour to me too so might not be an evap x

Thanks all! It is very blue! However read up about Sainsbury's tests and apparently they are rubbish for giving Evaps! Took a Sainsbury's one tonight too and I feel there is a faint line (OH agrees) but it did this last time too!! Haha!! I'm such a nightmare! Always say I'm not going too test so early and always do!!

This was the one taken tonight if anyone was interested (sure your not ahah) xx

Took apart to get a better pic xx

Attachments

• IMG_3353.jpg
    IMG_3353.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 70
Oh thanks so so much!! Feel like there is something possibly? Also how ugly are tweaked hands 😂

Oh I can definitely see something! Good luck for tomorrow's test!

So I took a FR test and was a big fat no. So got some really mean evaps. I've taken it okay and decided I'm not testing now till the day the witch is due! Thanks all for your help!! Xx

I hope they are not evaps and it's the start of a BFP! :D :dust:

Unfortunately appeared to be two very mean evaps! Trying now to wait till AF is due :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->