is this worth going to hospital for ???

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
iv been having swollen fingers, hands, ankles and feet and noticed my face looks puffier, headaches, shortness if breath ,also itching well i saw my consultent monday and explained everything to her so she took a full blood count for ferritin,b12, folate,LFTs, bile acids, also im anemic:( and my levels arnt rising even though im taking iron supplyments:shrug: also they found protein in my urine so want to take my bp again next week due to my symptoms and protein (bp was normal monday) But i feel like im gettin more ill by the day:cry: im so weak and exhausted can hardly keep my eyes open, still have headache, still feel breathless, and last night was woken with the worst pain iv ever felt in my right side u couldnt move at all felt like i was being stabbed:cry: i just feel like shit:( should i go back to hospital are do u fink they will say they have given me blood tests and cant do anything else until they get the results? thanks xx

Yes go. Or ring them and see what they say. Don't just sit on it though, good luck x

I would go and get checked out hun - its what they are there for. On top of all this you're probably worrying too which won't be doing baby any good. Go and and get yourself checked, even if just to put your mind at ease. Hope you feel better soon xx

go and get checked out huni, your just getting worse and worse and you need to be looked over, so go huni xxx

Id def go get checked out xx

Absolutely. Phone your booking hospital and they should ask you to come in straight away, and or your MW and tell her that youre taking yourself in.

You need to be seen x

who would i ring ladies, triage, antinatal are maternal assesment? xx

Maternity assessment unit I think you'd need to ring x

Definitely call. With those symptoms and having had protein in your urine you need to get any changes you noticed checked out. :flower: Pre-eclampsia can get very bad very quickly. Mine came on slowly with DS1 but they still kept insisting to check my blood twice a week.

I hope it all goes well.

Like a previous poster stated: Pre-e can get bad. I've been on bedrest since 26 weeks and am now 33 weeks. My blood pressure was getting higher and the doctor had me do a 24 hour urine test. If you're having headaches and sudden swelling you should get it checked out. My doctor has me going once a week since week 26 to keep an eye on my blood pressure and has me doing another 24 hour test this week. You don't want your little one to be too early. The only way to stop pre-e is to deliver. You should definitely get checked out. Hope everything goes good for you and your little one! Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->