Is your other half pregnant to? lol

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
So has your other half, boyfriend,husband etc pregnant also? :rofl:

are they moaning of pains,cramps and all that you are?

MINE IS!
I noticed it when I was having morning sickness early on that he was also in one bathroom before me heaving and feeling ill in the mornings. I asked him and he said he is getting nausea same as me and I havnt even been sick at that point as he went before me.

He has put on a stone (he needs it TBH) sitting craving foods and stuffing his face with everything he sees. Including the tub of ice cream! his mates think he is now pregnant as he is getting a belly :rofl:

Then he takes mood swings.

Takes cleaning fits and hoovers the whole house and mops.

Then when I couldnt walk with SPD he was yapping he had a pain in his arse cheek the very same one I had a pain with and asked me to stop it as he was feeling it.

Then he was complaining of heartburn and I hadnt even mentioned I had it (its so regular heart burn its a part of life now) Also slept alot same as me at the start which was not like him.

he says he is fine when he goes out but once he is in he is feeling pregnant and is dreading the labour in case he gets the pain! :rofl:

I am personally glad he dosnt get off scot free. And cant wait to see the state of him at the labour as for some reason he seems connected to me as he always feels the same even though none of us mentioned first what we where feeling.

so how elses OH is trying to steal the thunder?

At first my OH was eating with me, untill he found out he was putting on weight, now hes on a health buzz :(

james is 'eating for two' lol he has a thing for ice cream at the moment. we went to asda really late one night last week, not for my cravings but to get ice cream for his haha

my OH's eating for him, me AND katie!! so far he's put on 4 stone haha! he's suddenly stopped eating as much since he saw his mates at a party the other week and every single person made a comment about him being fat!! and he's been gettin heartburn!

At first my OH was eating with me, untill he found out he was putting on weight, now hes on a health buzz :(

ugh same. Stefan is a skinny mini again and it's very unfair =(

I was thinking I was going to be alone in this with some weird bf that has pregnancy symptoms but it must be true then they must feel their own or something? if you get me. I said the baby was sending signals to him and he says its me thats the blame! how is it me? lol its your kid!

So has your other half, boyfriend,husband etc pregnant also? :rofl:

are they moaning of pains,cramps and all that you are?

MINE IS!
I noticed it when I was having morning sickness early on that he was also in one bathroom before me heaving and feeling ill in the mornings. I asked him and he said he is getting nausea same as me and I havnt even been sick at that point as he went before me.

He has put on a stone (he needs it TBH) sitting craving foods and stuffing his face with everything he sees. Including the tub of ice cream! his mates think he is now pregnant as he is getting a belly :rofl:

Then he takes mood swings.

Takes cleaning fits and hoovers the whole house and mops.

Then when I couldnt walk with SPD he was yapping he had a pain in his arse cheek the very same one I had a pain with and asked me to stop it as he was feeling it.

Then he was complaining of heartburn and I hadnt even mentioned I had it (its so regular heart burn its a part of life now) Also slept alot same as me at the start which was not like him.

he says he is fine when he goes out but once he is in he is feeling pregnant and is dreading the labour in case he gets the pain! :rofl:

I am personally glad he dosnt get off scot free. And cant wait to see the state of him at the labour as for some reason he seems connected to me as he always feels the same even though none of us mentioned first what we where feeling.

so how elses OH is trying to steal the thunder?

woohooo finally some1 else who is going thro it the same as me my oh is the same & i am sooooo glad ive not gone thro it on my own at first i thought he was putting it on lol but no i was wrong.....he says thank the lord im having a c-section coz he was dreading that he would go thro labour with me,,,& yes hes definitly said this is our last coz its put him off having more xx

haha ya my OH is definately having cravings and eatings fofr 2 :rofl:

My hubby was getting symtoms like heartburn, nausea ect.
They've stopped now but i think its because hes got some other major stuff going on to take his mind off this side of things.
I want something to take my mind off things too, its not fair!!

I really really did think this was all a myth and you all were not going to answer me on this post HAHAHA

why do they go like this then? whats the deal with it? He will be wanting gas at the labor he says and i will be fighting with him for it.

He has started washing in baby bath! and that was my baby bath as i like the smell of it for some reason and doint want to irratate my skin and he has half the bottle on him in a shower!

lol i've just remembered on the theme of male pregnancy. when i was in school, i remember a mate saying to me, when a woman's pregnant/just had a kid, the man can get milk too. so i'm sat saying to my mum that i thought it was amazing that men can make their own milk and everything!! was rather red-faced whe she pointed out that my mate meant that men can get milk out of the woman's boob!!!!

My OH has heartburn, nausea and back pain like me - could be a 'sympathetic pregnancy' but I think he just likes moaning, lol, and since I've been doing it so much feels a little left out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->