Isit called an anniversary?

M

MyFirstNoodle

Its mine and Liams "Anniversary" in 6 minutes time....but do you still call it an anniversary even though we aren't married but engaged?

Random question....Im feeling abit stupid atm :haha:

I think technically no.. but everyone does :p x

I think so! OH celebrate our anniversary that we became a couple together and we will celebrate our marriage anniversary as well.

me and OH celebrate an 'anniversary' every year, we've been together 7 years this year and will be doing something to celebrate the fact we have put up with each other that long :haha:

Well me and my OH didnt celebrate the date we first got together every year and we have been together 10 years!!.... but we got married last August so we are going to start celebrating our Anniversay from now on to mark the day we got married.

but i think anything that marks a special date is classed as an 'anniversary' so yeah i think it is!!! xxx

we celebrate the date we got together a bit more than our 'wedding day' actually.

our wedding day was just us in a registery office

the 5 years beforehand were much more fun ;)

Neither of us know what date we got together, so we never celebrated it lol We do celebrate our wedding anniversary though.

Yea - celebrate it as an anniversary if you want! We have the day we met, the day DH moved in with me and the kids, our engagement and our wedding!! (we don't go all out and make a big deal but we do 'remember' each date!)

We call it an anniversary... so happy anniversary! :)

Yea - celebrate it as an anniversary if you want! We have the day we met, the day DH moved in with me and the kids, our engagement and our wedding!! (we don't go all out and make a big deal but we do 'remember' each date!)

we do a similar thing to this :thumbup:

we celebrate the anniversary of the day we started dating (8th of march :happydance: so not long now ) and our wedding anniversary. We also have a special meal at home on the day we moved in together :flower:

Yeah we celebrate the day we got together as I think its quite special to remember those days were you got all excited and happy like when you first get together you have tgose special moments you know the ones before you realise what an arse eachother can be Lol

Yep, an anniversary is the annual date of anything so carry on!

Celebrating your wedding date is a wedding anniversary, although most people just shorten it to anniversary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anniversary

Proof that I am not talking crap :)

Hubby and I celebrated our 13th anniversary on Nov. 13th and our 11th wedding anniversary on Jan. 24th...so I say, YES!!! :) Happy Anniversary!!!

Yeah we celebrate the day we got together as I think its quite special to remember those days were you got all excited and happy like when you first get together you have tgose special moments you know the ones before you realise what an arse eachother can be Lol

:haha:

Well me and my OH didnt celebrate the date we first got together every year and we have been together 10 years!!.... but we got married last August so we are going to start celebrating our Anniversay from now on to mark the day we got married.

but i think anything that marks a special date is classed as an 'anniversary' so yeah i think it is!!! xxx

Same here, we don't celebrate our engagement date but when we get married in September we'll celebrate our anniversary each year.

Everyone's different and I personally think if you want to call it an anniversary then I don't see a problem with it :) after all anniversary means to celebrate a date not just a wedding x

DH and I class it as an anniversary, we are like the Queen with her birthdays and have 2 lol, we have our wedding anniversary and then our anniversary for when we got together (which was Feb 12th- 7 years :)) we only acknowledge it by mentioning it in our Valentine's Cards, so nothing's changed since we married, exept I guess we will keep the special things like hotel breaks for the wedding anniversary, previosuly that would be on our other one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->