Isoflavones help

bdwell1904

Reaction score
So I took isoflavones this cycle. It bumped my ov day to the 18th rather than the 14th. Does that mean I should expect my cycle 4 days later, or according to my regular cycle? Still new and not sure about it. Thank you for any help

Hey BD. It is normal for the follicular phase to alter and be longer or shorter in any cycle with or without Soy. From what I gather from other soy users and from my own cycle (not the current one coz that hasn't ended yet) but from the previous the follicular phase can be altered but in general, the luteal phase remained the same. Hope this helps. :hugs:

Thnx Nise. Don't know if I need my b-12 today or just being ditzy but I still don't have my answer.lol If I ov on CD 18, instead of CD14, should AF be on CD 28 same as usual or 14 DPO?

I found this info just thought I would put the link here.
https://fertility-challenged.blogspot.com/2008/07/soy-isoflavones-natural-clomid.html

Hi Hun, sorry I went around the houses! Whatever your usual LP is (length of days after O) is what you should expect so yes 14 days. Your cycle overall might well be 4 days longer than usual this time, but those extra days are in the first part of your cycle. Doh! I'm gonna shut up now coz I'm confusing myself :rofl:

Maybe I'm getting it. So the cd will be 32 but the xtra four are on the front end? Or maybe I'm just :wacko:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: What I'm trying to say is be prepared for a 32 day cycle. :hugs:

Your luteal phase usually stays the same, so your cycle should be 4 days longer.

Hope AF stays away for you though! xx

does it really make your cycle longer, oh that may be good and hopefully it will keep the ole witch away with any luck. Am trying soya isoflavones next cycle fingers crossed it actually works xx

Mine was 2 days longer. So instead of ov on 14th I did on 18th, and CD 30 instead of CD 28

ooh thats interesting as i am trying them from my next cycle and hoping that they work for us good luck hun xxx

Is this crazy or what. So CD1 was Aug. 30. Now I am CD10 and having rt ovary pain and ewcm. TMI It feels like I am oving now. I hope not won't be home for 5 days. Craziness I tell you:wacko:

oh hun it may just be getting ready to ov have you done any predictor kits to see if it is .
R u on the soy isoflavones too coz i am going to start them next cycle to see if they help us get our bubs

I did the SI last cycle, but with the tooth pulled didn't this month. Not using any test. Told myself I am only going to do so much this time... I was TTC before (about 5 yrs) in early 90's almost made me mental ~~~ok,ok it did make me mental, but we don't discuss that anymore hahaha~~~~ I am going to try the SI again next cycle, as well as temp., cm, and the lube tmi I forgot the name lol

ouch about the tooth being pulled im waiting for that as i have to have one pulled too but am being refered as im petrified of dentists , makes me sick thinking about it and scared shitless ( sorry), when are you back

inkd~ I am going to stop posting here and just stay at our new thread waiting on the prize k?

Heya :) just wanted to chime in as I have used SI for a few cycles before. My cycle is quite regular so I was using SI for egg quality, not to regulate things.

Anyway, I took some bad advice and took too high a dose, which made me O four days late, and one month it delayed O altogether (didn't O).

I took them again this cycle, half the dose I took before. I am CD12 and having plenty of CM, and got a high on my CBFM today. So, I do believe less can be more. I have read articles and books that indicate lower doses of fertility drugs like clomid are better for older women, so perhaps the principle holds true for natural versions like SI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->