Issy bear, ebay cheapys,bamboo boosters,3 layered inserts

MummyinJune

Reaction score
Im selling some nappies as i want to get some money together to buy some tots bots bamboozle :) - These seem too work best with my lo :)

I have some inserts - 3 layered inserts (cheapys) MAO

I also have some bamboo boosters- i havent used these much, prob only a few of them and only once or twice! as i thought these were going too be thick but they are just a soft extra layer, still very soft :) MAO

I Have an Ebay Cheapy nappy -

Blue with white stars - cotton, velcro, like new. MAO (Im still unsure of selling this one!)

Red with white stars - cotton, poppers, like new, MAO (can put on a pic if needed)

Silver pattern - minky, poppers, only used a few times as its hard 2 fit on my MAO

These nappies Do NOT Include the liner (3 layerd insert is original and i bought seperate) so please put them together when asking :)

Issy bear - Road signs, This was bought pre loved but is in exelent condition, No stains, poppers, and also with two original inserts sell for £16.50 Plus P&P (what i got if for, only used few times as we dont get on with it)

In the pictures i have them all apart from red one (in wash!!) As i said i can put it on if interested, I have a picture of both the insert and the bamboo booster, I have also shown thickness of both (Like i said i thought bamboo was thicker) Bamboo on the right, insert on the left. Inserts seem to work great with my lo though they look quite thin here:thumbup:

Attachments

• DSCF6396.jpg
    DSCF6396.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF6397.jpg
    DSCF6397.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads