It bloody sucks being a 38J

summer rain

Mum of 5
Reaction score
I ordered breastfeeding bras in a 38j as I am currently a 40H in most brands, but have lost weight from my back and taking into consideration your ribcage goes down a bit post birth a 38j should be perfect. The ebay shop phoned me this morning and said they have had a lot of orders for that size in the black but they can either refund me for the black ones or send me three white instead of two black, one white. I said isn't there another option as I don't fancy 3 white bras because sooner or later some laundry accident will happen or colour will rub off from clothes and everywhere else online doesn't do my size in anything remotely affordable, or they are out of stock in my size (Debenhams you know who you are). They said they will order the black in for me but it may take a week or more. A lot of ladies go into astronomical cup sizes when pregnant and/or BF so why are we not better catered for? :nope: xx

A j, holy hell! I thought going up to a g was bad enough!! I agree with you about availability though, I didn't find many places that stock a g that were affordable & not hideous, you would think that there would be more available to us.

I have stayed roughly the same back size since I was a teenager but have gone up at least one cup size with every pregnancy, it's surprising that I don't have saggy, stretch marked or crepey boobs lol. Have gone from a C to a J! The most anyone else in my family has gone up to is an E. Still not as bad as my friend she is a 32M after BF (was 32E before) there is one American brand that does her size and that sell over here but they are about £40 each, she found a bra maker lady in the US who turned out to be cheaper xx

Ai yai yai, how does your friend get around with an M cup, that must be so painful!

I was a 34 DD pre pregnancy, have no stretch marks as yet, so hopefully that doesn't happen! Hopefully my boobs go down a bit after bfing, I would not want them to stay this size!

I just ordered a bra from ebay in a 40j to do me till the end of the pregnancy.
Luckily I still have a few of my 40j Breastfeeding bras from ds. You're right about not getting white, my black ones still look like new.

Hey Hun I'm a 38L in bra size and like you have bother finding nursing bras in that size, I had to settle for a k cup from littlewoods, granted they Are quite expensive but not as expensive as I would normally pay from bravissimo, they have some really nice white and pink once or black an nude so I got one of each, go have a look they are in littlewoods hope this helps xx

Thanks but on my budget those are too expensive the ones from eBay are £21 each and even that is a stretch, hence me only being able to afford three and not four. The thing with the eBay ones as well is they are the same style I had last time and so I know they fit well, how their sizing is and that they are comfortable xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->