it can't be an evap because

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
View attachment 902465I took this pic along side my okp strips so I could get a good idea of where the line should be. The test was still wet when I took the pic so I'm sure it can't be an evap line! Ohhh I'm praying this has a happy ending .
I'm only 7-8 dpo so it's still very early days x
any thoughts ladies

Attachments

• 2015-10-10 16.48.52.jpg
    2015-10-10 16.48.52.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 54
Looks like a bfp to me!

Oh I hope so xxxxxx
It has dries a lot lighter and it's harder to see it now but il keep testing x

That's what my IC's looked like in the early days when I was pregnant!!! Totally BFP!!! It's just super light cause you're only 7-8DPO! Congrats!

i will defo keep you all updated ;) will do another test with fmu
ive had no symptoms at all apart from a few niggles in my boobs today.....
pleaseeeeeeeeee let this me my time xxx

That is absolutely the best you could expect to see at 7/8dpo! Lucky to see anything at all- im 7dpo today and my ics are stark white bfn! Congrats!!!

Hi ladies I took a frer today and got a super faint. .....now I mean squint til your eyes are sore faint line.
I'm begging to think my ic's are bad as I've been getting faint lines for days bug they aren't getting darker and the frer is sooo light.
It's like the ic's show where the test line is meant to be everytime. ... surely they wud be dafter by now?
not even due af yet so it's still early days.
my birthday is on Wednesday so I'm hoping to get that positive and suprise my husband with a 'present' a positive test in a box wrapped up 😉

Oops.... ignore the spelling! Should read reply before hitting send lol 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->