It finally happened!!! ^^

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Hello ladies!! :) This is something I never thought would happen, been TTC with my fiance and after 2 years it finally happened!! I am pregnant!! I got my BFP today! I was so nervous taking the test, I was actually expecting it to be a BFN. Anyway, I am very excited!! I am also a little scared too, so I am hoping you ladies can comfort me along the way!!

A little back history, I never actually thought it was possible for me to get pregnant. I was married before for 3 years and it never happened (they were tested and had good sperm count). I am so excited it finally did tho!!

I would post a picture but it seems I need 10 posts or more hehe.

Oh and before I forget, is there anything I should keep an eye for during my first trimester?

Hi Kiwi, Congrats on your pregnancy, trying for a while you sometimes feel like it will never happen. I'm excited for you, and all good things are worth waiting for. Look after yourself for the next few months, eat right and get your sleep - I had a miscarriage in July 13 when I was 12 weeks along, but I can remember feeling really sick and tired all the time, couldn't eat anything apart from ginger biscuits. Get the what to expect phone ap on your phone I found it really helpful it shows how big your baby is (in comparison to different fruits????) and what is going on inside you. My pregnancy was not meant to be, I told load of people too (big mouth) but kind of glad I did as I had so much support, people say don't tell anyone for the first three months I say after all the heartache of long term ttc shout it from the roof tops. Have a happy and healthy 9ish months hun xxxxx

Thanks so much ladies!!

I am really sorry about the miscarriage, I can only imagine what that must have been like. I am going to check out that App you are talking about. Do you happen to know if its available for windows phone? I know I have the crappiest OS lol.

As for telling everyone, I already told a handful of people. I am so excited I just can't keep it to myself!!! I never thought something like this would happen to me since life spent most of its time throwing lemons at me. So I can totally relate with wanting to shout it from the roof tops!!

I know what you mean about the lemons!!!! I think you should be able to get the ap on your phone, if not I am sure there is a website or book you can get called "what to expect". It's such an exciting time and funny thing was with me I suddenly felt like I was much more important than I was before I got pregnant as it's not just you anymore you become really protective and maternal instincts you didn't even know were there come flooding out!! enjoy it and let others fuss over you xxxxx

Awww you are too sweet. I am definitely going to check out that book "What to expect when you're expecting". I am hoping I can get it on audio so I can listen while I work out so I don't gain so much baby fat ><. I already feel the mummy in me!! I am constantly thinking about the baby inside me now in everything I do. Including what I eat and things like that.

I feel so sick tho, any tips to help the nausea?

Thanks so much ladies!!! You guys really are the best <3.

I would say, and my mother in law is one of nine, and she in turn had nine, lots of children on my side too, they advised me and it seemed to work not to let yourself go hungry for too long, as that's when the sickness sets in, load your bag full of things that you feel like eating (its usually just dry stuff like crackers) and snack when at work. I think its the hunger that causes sickness; but from all my family experience they all said after the first trimester it gets better. The doc can also prescribe you something if its unbearable.

Thanks a lot. My mother in law actually suggested that. I tend to only eat 1 time a day and (500-800 calories). So a lot of the time my stomach is empty. I just don't have that big of an appetite. I guess I will just have to look around for things I can stomach eating ><.

Hey ladies ^^. I wanted to update my post and show you my BFP now that I can actually post it hehe!!!

Attachments

• blahblah.jpg
    blahblah.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 14
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thank you so much!! :hugs:

Here is my progress if anyone is interested. The top one was taken at 18dpo, and the bottom one was taking at 19/20dpo (don't remember lol)

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 9
Congratulations!! <3 Wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months.

Thank you so much ladies!! You all are very sweet <3 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->