It Is So Close!!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
I can't believe we have got to this point so quickly. I look back in my journal and it seems like ages ago I started writing.

I have 3 more pills to take and that is it for us. Hopefully my results will be in before the end of the 7 day break but I am not starting it again either way.

We have so little time left of pregnancy not being a real possibility and that feels so very weird and so very terrifying but at the same time, absoulely fills me with happines and excitement for the journey we are about to embark on.

Today, I just looked at OH and felt this massive surge of love, of utter proudness that we are about to try and make a baby together. I am the luckiest girl in the world already and this would just be the icing on the very delicious cake :cloud9:

xxx

aaw i so hope the results come back good for you!! so excited for you and i cant wait to see your bfp announcement!! btw i'm really sorry i forgot the post office shut early on sat, i'll post as soon as i can tomorrow!!xx

As you know i am so excited for you hunni
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

hope you get that BFP very soon x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I can't believe it has come round so quickly. It seems like only last week I was reading your journal for the first time and you were whispering what might happen some time soon, and now you are practically there!

:hug::hug:

Hope your results come back soon honey but I am sure you'll be just fine. Cant believe you only have 3 left to take... I have 8 left but still so excited!

Sending you loads of :dust:

xxx

:happydance::wohoo: :happydance::dust::dust:

Awww hun im soooo excited for you :hugs:
hope im reading your :bfp: VERY soon hun :hugs:

Aww good luck hun!! Hoping this time next month ur posting a :bfp: :wohoo:

:dust::dust::dust: I am so very, very excited for you sweetie. Cannot wait to see your :bfp: announcement!!!
xxx

Awww thank you so much girls :hugs:

I am sat here feeling quite emotional now!!!!! I know this goes without saying but those of you on my FB, please don't mention it!! No one in my family or other friends know we are going down this road.....can't deal with the questions and pressure!!

xxx

awww, Pops! I am so so excited for you! I can't wait to hear your :bfp: hopefully soon! Have lots of fun trying and I wish you lots and lots of luck xx

And won't say a word on your facebook hunni, I will be in the same position with my family too when we start trying xxxx

I am sooo excited for you hun! :happydance: Genuinely am!
I can't wait to see that BFP announcement! All the luck in the world hun :dust: xx

You dont even have to ask about how excited I am for you - I just think your LO is going to be the luckiest bubba to have such great parents xxx

Hey, I'm so excited, jealous and nervous for you!!! Congratz!!!!! I hope we'll be reading good news soon. xxxxx

Great :D Hope you it all goes quickly for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->