It Is So Close!!!

Good luck pops! I hope you get preggers soon!

Hi Pops - i think i wrote to you on one of your previous posts but we are in exactly the same position - i take my last pill tomorrow. i am soooo excited - but also pretty aware that it might not happen in the first month so am ready for dissappointment! i have worked out though that if i stay regular, then i should be testing for the bfp for the first time on my birthday (2nd July). how good a birthday present would that be?!!! i hope we can keep in touch and hopefully go through our first month of trying together, would be great to know someone is in exactly the same place. As me. I have got my pregnancy kits ready (they were on offer at tescos!) and have an ovulation tester too. Are you planning on just seeing how it goes? Also me and partner have been taking folic acid and all that business for a couple of months so all ready to go! Cant wait now! Im also cutting out caffeine, alcohol and all the other things you can eat when you are preggers from wed too. Are you doing the same or am I taking it too far??!! SENDING YOU LOADS OF GOOD LUCK anyway, cant wait to hear your progress. xxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much newmummytobe, and everyone else for that matter. We are down to 2 more pills :happydance:

I would love to keep in touch and go through this together, would be lovely to have someone at exactly the same stage of things. We will be just going with it and seeing how it goes. No charting, no temping, nothing, just lots of :sex: and hoping that it works for us. We are both really laid back about stuff so it's just the most sensible way for us to go about it for now.

I have been taking Folic Acid for a while now and will be caning the odd glass of wine that I have from this weekend. I will be eating as well as I can too (OH wont give me much choice!) and just trying to be relazed about the whole thing.

Best of luck sweetheart and I hope to hear from you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well ladies, today is here!!!!

One more pill to take tonight and that is it - we are a contraception free zone!!! :happydance:

xxx

hi again! one more pill for us tonight too and then baby life begins!!!! going out for a nice meal tonight with partner to celebrate! its strange, i think i might feel like a completely different person tomorrow just coz i will not be on any contraception, but i suppose really everything will be the same!!! xx

so excited for you hun :hugs:. You have gotto keep us updated though

hi again! one more pill for us tonight too and then baby life begins!!!! going out for a nice meal tonight with partner to celebrate! its strange, i think i might feel like a completely different person tomorrow just coz i will not be on any contraception, but i suppose really everything will be the same!!! xx

Whooo :) Good Luck hun! another to add to the NTNP Group :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->