It looks all scabby under my babys scrotum...

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
What shall i do guys...i was changing my babies nappy when i noticed that it looked all scabby under his scrotum...im worried...anyone know what to do? x

Never heard of that... I'd take him to the docs to make sure it's not infected or anything.

:hugs: Hope someone else has some better advice and that it's not anything to worry about xx

I haven't heard of that either. Do you mean actual scabs or just red and sore? If it's just nappy rash sudocrem is great for it.

Erm as silly as it sounds im not sure...it could just be nappy rash (first baby...so im clueless) it probably is but i didnt think they could get nappy rash under there?? I thought it was just their bottoms...

I probably sound so stupid!!!

Noah's little balls get red alot. Is it just red? He also gets a rash in the fold between his legs and groin. If its actual skin peeling I would speak to his doctor

They can get a rash there, and in the folds at the top of their legs - anywhere that a bit of dampness can get to!

Maybe try putting diaper rash cream on it, and if it doesn't help, take him to the doc.

Sounds like it might be a bit of nappy rash. They can get it where-ever the nappy touches really. The place that surprised me was under his lil fella IYKWIM. One to watch out for!

I agree with the others, give the Sudocrem a go and if that doesn't work see the HV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->