it really annoys me when...

Lau88

Reaction score
People are selling something and they get their toes or feet in the picture.

Surely I'm not alone in this?

I purposely make sure mine aren't in it!!!

I know, I stand like a penguin and make sure there's no trace of me in it. It just seems lazy, no matter how much I may want something that big hairy toe just puts me off.

I know, I stand like a penguin and make sure there's no trace of me in it. It just seems lazy, no matter how much I may want something that big hairy toe just puts me off.

:haha: It's minging! Even worse, one I saw the other day was someone selling a coffee table on a FB selling page and it had dirty cups, newspapers, a baby's bottle and an ashtray (with fag ends :sick: ) Why would you sell a table without cleaning it first??

Haha or "it just needs a clean" no, it needs the bin.

It annoys me when I'm looking for clothes and I click on something I like, and all the sizes are out of stock!!! TAKE IT OFF THE SITE IF YOU HAVE NONE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh I feel better for venting!

I never understood why people dont clean their crap before selling it

Agree with all whats been said but what really makes me laugh is when someone advertises something as never worn but then post a selfie wearing it for advertisement lol!

Haha yea i don't understand the selfie either. Or something is advertised for 20p or so, i just think if you're selling for next to nothing then why not just help a charity.

What is it with blurred pictures? surely your camera isnt that crap ? and then they go in to an up close shot and its worse again so you cant see detail at all. Macro setting for up close, focus is normally automatic. Even most phones take better pictures. And you can tell they arnt phone pictures too. Over all quality fine. Just blurred.

like that only seen worse. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Art-Deco...intageCostumeJewellery_CA&hash=item2ed2ab25be

I sometimes think they blur it on purpose to hide any faults

What is it with blurred pictures? surely your camera isnt that crap ? and then they go in to an up close shot and its worse again so you cant see detail at all. Macro setting for up close, focus is normally automatic. Even most phones take better pictures. And you can tell they arnt phone pictures too. Over all quality fine. Just blurred.

like that only seen worse. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Art-Deco...intageCostumeJewellery_CA&hash=item2ed2ab25be

I hate this too, and then they usually comment about sorry for the bad pic, my phone is old or some other sorry excuse. No one's phone takes that bad of a picture without you trying to make it that bad, people. If I can't see it clearly in the pic I am certainly not wasting my time to go look at it in person.

On fb children's selling sites I never understand why they put something on for say a fiver when it's from asda, tesco etc and only cost a fiver! Your child has worn it already surely the price should go down. I dunno maybe I would put things too cheap but I never understand this. Then they bump it like 10 times, noone will buy it when it's in the shop at the same price!!

On fb children's selling sites I never understand why they put something on for say a fiver when it's from aand, tesco etc and only cost a fiver! Your child has worn it already surely the price should go down. I dunno maybe I would put things too cheap but I never understand this. Then they bump it like 10 times, noone will buy it when it's in the shop at the same price!!

There is a lady on one of the selling sites I'm on that does this all the time. She has some things that have been listed since like January, and she just keeps bumping them. You'd think she'd get the point that no one wants that crap at that price when its now 6 months later....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->