it really annoys me when...

What is it with blurred pictures? surely your camera isnt that crap ? and then they go in to an up close shot and its worse again so you cant see detail at all. Macro setting for up close, focus is normally automatic. Even most phones take better pictures. And you can tell they arnt phone pictures too. Over all quality fine. Just blurred.

like that only seen worse. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Art-Deco...intageCostumeJewellery_CA&hash=item2ed2ab25be

I hate this too, and then they usually comment about sorry for the bad pic, my phone is old or some other sorry excuse. No one's phone takes that bad of a picture without you trying to make it that bad, people. If I can't see it clearly in the pic I am certainly not wasting my time to go look at it in person.
I can tell their phone is not crap they just dont know how to take a picture. Or dont turn on a light or something. I once seen a really ornate bed pictured in the middle of a mucky spud field. Back grounds matter.

All very annoying!

I'm on a local Facebook selling page and there's a guy on there just now trying to sell his car. He hasn't even bothered getting off his sofa to take pictures on the car. He is taking a picture with his mobile phone (from his first floor flat) through a window (rain and dirt smeared) to where his car is sitting on the street.
He keeps "bumping" it up and is getting annoyed that no on is showing interest as it's a "great motor".
Ha!

Joy x

I don't understand the people who sell something that's quite large and don't even disassemble. Is it just me?

On fb children's selling sites I never understand why they put something on for say a fiver when it's from asda, tesco etc and only cost a fiver! Your child has worn it already surely the price should go down. I dunno maybe I would put things too cheap but I never understand this. Then they bump it like 10 times, noone will buy it when it's in the shop at the same price!!

I've noticed on a lot of toddler and children's clothes now on eBay, a lot of the clothing ends up getting sold at a price that, when combined with postage, ends up being exactly the same as if that person just went and bought it new. I remember putting on a little used H&M boy cardigan that got bid up to £3 with £2.50 postage, even though they're like a fiver brand new from the shop. I guess a lot of people 'feel' like they're getting a bargain when they're not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->