It was everything I expected and more!

babybex83

Reaction score
Here is my birth story....Its everything I expected and more.

I am so so happy and have to say its the best job I have ever had!....

Labour was very quick and yes I would do it again in a split second!!..

Contractions started at 1am saturday night ( night of eurovision song contest!!) , I think had a show about 2.30 am.
HUSBAND WAS AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND ON A FOOTBALL TOUR!!! ( Bubba was 2 weeks early!!!!!)
i
Itried to get hold of him the whole of the night and eventually got hold of him 5.45 early hours of sunday morning!!!...
well he was just getting in from a club and a little drunk!

anyway , I told him to get some sleep and then get home....
he got home about 10.30-11am...
contractions were still coming all day sunday but kept going from 20 mins - 30 mins etc.. until about 8.30 when they were about 3 coming in about 15 mins..
so we headed up the hospital...
they checked me at 10.30 and i was 4cm dialated...She said she'd come back and check me at 2am, got to about 1am and the midwife said she'd run the birthing pool for pain relief and it would take 10 mins....

Well during that time Hubby had to buzz the midwife as I had a contraction and was pushing..Midwife was back in the room at 1.10 and I had beautiful Oliver at 01.46 on the 16th May 2011!!

I was home by 12.30pm eating maccy d's!! YUM....
No epidural... just gas and air!!!! :) Very proud of myself as I was sooooo scared

It was the aftermath that was worse. 2 hrs of stitching!!!!! ouchy!...

Introducing Oliver James Burksfield born 16th May 2011 at 01.46 weighing 7lb 3oz

Holding my littleman for the 1st time was the most amazing feeling in the world. He is amazing in every way and so precious!

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 17
Well done mummy! Huge congratulations xxx

thanks all!!

Just glad hubby made it home intime!! :o) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads