it was labour,had my boy! UPDATE PG6, PICS PG9!

Soooooo cute! Congratulations, your little man is sure to be a lady killer!

he is soooo gorgeous, congratulations :D! I hope you dont mind me asking, but in the last picture, where is his outfit from? i LOVE it :D xxx

Its from H&M. I didnt realise they did such cute baby things. They have rolling stones and ACDC t shirts aswell, dead cute! x

Thank you :)! i must go have a look around there! How are you finding being a new mummy :D?x

it sounded like a pretty relaxing birth! congrats! He's beautiful! xx

Congratulations!! It sounds like an amazing experience:) Glad you and the baby are well

Congratulations. Glad to hear you're both doing well and that you had a nice, smooth labour! Gorgeous photos x

ahh he's so cute!! congratulations!! x

Congratulations hun :hugs: Sounds like an amazing birth! He's absoloutely gorgeous!!!! xx

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek congratulations hunni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

he is soooo gorgeous, congratulations :D! I hope you dont mind me asking, but in the last picture, where is his outfit from? i LOVE it :D xxx

Its from H&M. I didnt realise they did such cute baby things. They have rolling stones and ACDC t shirts aswell, dead cute! x

Thank you :)! i must go have a look around there! How are you finding being a new mummy :D?x

Its fab :) all the worry and struggle you go through when pregnant, then the pains of labour are all totally worth it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->