Itching???

Girly123

Reaction score
I am just wondering if any of you girls have had any problems with itching after coming off the pill or something affecting your hormones?

I am having, and have had for over a month or so now, a real problem with itching. My back is often quite bad, it was at the too first but now it is at the bottom and I get loads of spots and lumps that appear when it itches. It is sometimes my arms as well though and the worst part is my scalp.

I have never had a problem with dandruff before and I don't have it in the sense that I could shake my head and white bits would go everywhere but I do have to constantly itch it, sometimes a ridiculous amount. I am using a anti dandruff itchy scalp shampoo and straight after it is generally fine but after a day or especially the next day it is really bad.

Any advice or opinions? X

I itch from hormones... It's awful! Usually for me it's my legs and its worst around AF or ovulation. Makes it hard to fall asleep. I'm starting progesterone this month so hopefully it will help! You have my sympathy, I know how bad the itching sucks

My legs have started badly this evening. To the extent I itch an then look back 5 mins later and it is all red and inflamed and just horrible. I hate it. Could you let me know how the progesterone goes?

I didn't get it before but since my cycles are out of sync it I driving me crazy xx

I will definitely let you know... I have found taking a Benedryl at bedtime helps me fall asleep and not scratch until I bleed. I'm not sure if it helps the itching or just knocks me out, but it helps. If you have trouble at night it's worth trying.

Only been on the progesterone a couple days- no major itching so far. Lets see how the rest of the week goes :)

That's worth knowing thanks :). I have booked a dr appointment but it is in a month so I will see what they say then x

Okay - For me, the progesterone has nearly stopped the itching. Hoping it helps with my other issues too... But it also makes me sleepy. Can't have everything :)

Do you have probs with ovulating and having af as well hence the progesterone? I am on CD 88 today and I haven't ovulated yet cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->