Itchy belly, mucous plug, baby engaged

Huge congrats lanet! So so hope Oliver is home with you today must be so heartbreaking :( I'm sure you'll make up for lost time as soon as he's home!

Thinking of you lanet :hugs: I hope you are all reunited soon, i can't imagine how hard that is being separated xx

My heart is happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 17
Oh Lanet - AMAZING!! Huge hugs, I am so happy you have both of your babies home with you! Let the fun times begin :D :happydance: :hugs:

They are gorgeous congratulations. Must be good to have them both home together.

Any news from Redbean?

Beautiful <3 so pleased they're both with mommy at home where they belong!

Lanet we were in a cafe, in strolls a wee girl, with a dolly under each arm one pink one blue she just made smile and think of you!!

My three girls were born Friday via c section! Gwen, Ainsley, and Patten are all breathing on their own and taking bottles, trying to breastfeed.

I only wish I were doing so well! Turns out the bigger your uterus is the more painful the recovery. Postpartum contractions are worse than than labor ones, but at least now I get Motrin!! Just waiting to pass gas now:) oh, the little joys.

Yay! I was getting worried :) hoping you have a swift recovery! Yay!

Congratulations Red!! I was just coming on to say I was thinking of you and hoping all was ok!! So delighted you have your 3 little girls - sounds like they are doing great! Well done with the birth.... C-sections are horrible - I had one with my DS. Take time to recover and look after yourself and your three little girls! So happy for you!!! :hugs:

Red congratulations, those are lovely names you've chosen for the girls, wish you a speedy recovery and hope you get them home soon.
Take care of yourself. Have you got plenty of help on hand for when you get them home?

Red congratulations, those are lovely names you've chosen for the girls, wish you a speedy recovery and hope you get them home soon.
Take care of yourself. Have you got plenty of help on hand for when you get them home?

We do. We have a night nurse and two grandmothers. My sister set up a meal delivery schedule and mom got my house cleaned while I was away. Can't ask for more than that!

congratulations red!! Glad all your girls are doing so well! xx

I don't belong here, but I've been stalking this thread to see how the adorable babies are doing so just wanted to say that Everlee and Oliver are lovely and redbean I'm so excited about your triplets! Which ones are the mono di?

Oh red I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations! I hear you on recovery, I bled so much that first night they had to give me 3 bags of pitocin and methergen to stop it. You will be feeling good in a few days. So wonderful that all of your girls are doing so well. You did a wonderful job of keeping them in so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->