Itchy belly, mucous plug, baby engaged

I can't take the cuteness!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18
Red - congrats on your three girls!! you're a trooper!! so glad they are going fine and that you got an A-team ready to back you up!!! hope those nasty post partum contractions leave you asap.. it must be nice to have your body back at least a bit.

I don't belong here, but I've been stalking this thread to see how the adorable babies are doing so just wanted to say that Everlee and Oliver are lovely and redbean I'm so excited about your triplets! Which ones are the mono di?

Patten and Ainsley are the modi, and other than their sizes and slight mannerism differences they are exactly the same. We will have to paint their toenails to tell them apart. Gwen looks very similar but has different shaped eyes. I can't stop seeing them when I shut my eyes. It makes sleeping impossible.

Red congrats hun! Pics?? :wink:

O.M.G they are too beautiful!! I'd love to get some newborn photos done when the girls arrive but would be as a whole family cause we didn't have with Oscar and would feel wrong to do it just for the twins! But jeez your babies are beautiful!

Lanet those two are so cute. And I look that them and think how the heck did they fit inside you!

Red glad to hear you have a small army of help. Hope you are getting some sleep and rest. When are you likely to be getting your family home? And with 3 it is a complete family in one go.

How do you link pics?

Not sure when babes will come...maybe 1-2 weeks? They are still at that lose an oz gain an ounce stage so too unstable. I'm not if I'll get to go home either. The plan was tomorrow but the preeclampsia has returned and BP med isn't lowering it below 145/80.

You can go to advanced settings and click the paper clip to add a picture straight from your device or you can upload the photos to photobucket and add the link by clicking the picture with a mountain on the top of the chat box :) And I'm sorry about your preeclampsia. The blood pressure struggle is horrible and I hope your babies are released soon as well!

Here's a pic of one of the girls. It won't let me upload more than one:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 25
Aww gorgeous girl xx I'm sure the others are just as beautiful x

She's lovely Red. Hope you get the 3 of them off the tubes and home soon. Hugs

Oh red she looks great! How are they doing now? How are you doing?
Laura I did a pic with my 12 year old dd.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 22
Lanet that's so beautiful <3 such a lovely thing to have! And you know I'm gonna be looking into new photography now haha

Lanet I love that pic. I wish my girls could shed their wires so I could get some decent pics.

The babes are doing so well. They've lost some weight bc they are spitting up but now that my milk has come in in hoping that will change. I've got some serious cankles from edema and am very tired from pumping every two hrs but my wounds are doing much better. Wish I could get my bp down.

Hugs to you Red. Hope your girls are better soon.
Take time recovering it took your body 9 mths to get into that shape it's not going to bounce back over night.

Red I had terrible cankles for about 10 days. I didn't even recognize my feet! I'm also on an exhausting nursing pumping schedule, but I'm getting the hang of tandem nursing and that helps.
I hope your girls are done with wires soon, can't wait to see pics. 3 babies I can't imagine!

lanet - beautiful pics!

and red - your wee girl is beautiful! i really hope it all of them get off the wires asap <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->