• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Itchy legs

MrsGax

Reaction score
Hi ladies... sooo I have extremely itchy legs. When I itch, I get bumps like bug bites or razor burn type bumps... It got bad the other day after I shaved and was misery for hours. The weather is changing here and I think maybe that is why... but does anyone know what is causing this? I google it, and the only thing that comes up is Obstetric Cholestasis, but they say that starts in the 3rd tri and that most of the itching is mostly hands/feet and no rash. I definitely have a rash when I itchy my legs. If I itch anywhere, I get a rash. But my hands and feet do not itch at all. This is new for me cause I never get razor burn... like never. I think maybe once in my life. Just wondering if anyone has experienced it cause it is very annoying. No itching today, though. Which is great!

Hi, yes I get this! I spoke to my midwife who assured me this is normal and is down to hormones. She said its a fairly common symptom, it is so annoying though! X

Hi, yes I get this! I spoke to my midwife who assured me this is normal and is down to hormones. She said its a fairly common symptom, it is so annoying though! X

Sorry you have the itching too! It is misery! I was getting all paranoid that it was a sign of something else. It gets better when I do not shave... so I may be a bit hairy for a while lol. Thank you for your response!

My legs would itch when ever I would exercise or get too warm. Its stopped now for the most part. Was weird to only itch on my legs.

I get it on my legs, arms and my eyes itch too. Its worse at night and makes sleeping difficult at times but to be fair Ive had very little morning sickness... I guess you cant have it all lol!

Oh my gosh YES!!! My legs are SO itchy!!! I thought it was just me!!

I have this too! I have dry skin anyway, but I don't normally get really itchy skin until later like December maybe? It tends to only be the front of my legs though. I've been moisturizing like crazy.

Glad I am not the only one itching! I shaved yesterday and used shaving cream (I usually never do... my skin was never sensitive) and it helped a lot. Until 5 am when I woke up and went pee. Then itched all over my lower legs with little angry bumps. Hopefully this itchiness goes away later. I know NOT to itch later as that aids with stretch marks coming... but damn! I think this is different then that kind of itch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->