Itchy scalp/ecsma

laurag15

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know what I can use to get rid of my dry itchy scalp/ecsma. Ive tried lots of shampoos including something called 'tar' which got rid of it, but it soon came back when i stopped using it. it is like dry and itchy and sometimes scabby (tmi) its driving me mad :cry:

Sorry you're suffering. Try aleppo soap - I know several people who have used this and it has cleared up their eczema completely. It's a completely natural soap so doesn't contain any nasty chemicals. For scalp conditions you use it just like shampoo to wash your hair.

You can get a really good quality one from Wikaniko. It won't let me post the website here so I'll message you with it. Enter the shop section of their website and it's under the 'Body and Skin Care' section. It's about £5.00 plus p&p, but you get a large bar and it lasts for months.

Hope it helps.

Aargh, can't see a button to message you! The website is greenerwithwikaniko

I use tea tree and teh neutrogena one (not sure name but its a dark colour) thats fab x

Try dabbing witch hazel on the areas of itching. Ive been suffering with the same problem of a seveeereely itchy scalp for the past four days now and today i finally grabbed the bottle of witch hazel and just wet some tissue with it and dabbed it all over . It felt so much better almost immediately.

I have a script for clobestasol that works wonders and doesn't harm the hair in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->