Itchy Scar/Wound area

Mrs_Grissom

Reaction score
Hi, my emergency section was 5 weeks ago and in the last couple of days I've had a really itchy scar/area where I was cut.

Has anyone else been itchy? And if so just wondered how long it lasted x

Mine still gets itchy almost 4 months on. It's so annoying! :nope:

My aunt is a massage therapist and told me the itching was a good sign as it meant the muscles were healing/reattaching themselves. I had it for several months but it was only intermittent.

I was itchy above my scar for a while.
DD is now 15 months and i still have numb patches along the scar

I always felt like it itched inside and I couldn't itch it. So annoying!
However, my daughter is now 11months and it hasn't itched for a few months, I think it stopped around 6-7 months. My scar is still a little numb but I have quite alot of feeling back around the area. Mine was a planned section.

Mine still gets itchy now, esp in hot weather

My scar was really itchy too! Used to drive me mad. I think it mostly stopped after about 5 months. Now I just have numb bits (7 months on).

I'm 4 weeks post and my wound is hella itchy too! Plus its a bit rashy :( Cant say how long it would last as this is my first c section

It's been 16mos since my last and that feeling has faded quite a while ago. Though, I don't recall when it stopped. I too was itchy for months afterwards. And it was awful because I was numb too, so I'd scratch the itch but not be able to feel myself scratching. So I couldn't relieve the itch.

Anyways, no more itching. Still a few numb spots, though.

My first C-section was 5yrs prior to my second and I do recall that I did eventually get feeling back. It took a couple years but the numbness went away.

Mine still is itchy at times and numb in places. I had my c-section almost 16 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->