itchy skin anyone

Reaction score
My skin has been so itchy, i even have alittle rash in my upper thigh, should i be worried, anyobe else have this

I have this! Ugh so annoying:( idk if it's the weather or what but it sucks

yeah I'm wondering if it is because it is cold now but I have a little rash on my thigh too, ughh its annoying

The itchy skin hasn't been too bad of a problem for me yet, but I have been getting rashes on my thighs as well, and some bumps on my upper arms. I think my skin (which is already sensitive) is just EXTRA sensitive now, especially after a shower and shaving. For the itchy skin, I would really recommend the Body Shop, online they have a cocoa butter stick, it's like a massive chapstick tube. It's super thick, but really works well for moisturizing. I use that alone with a cocoa butter whipped body butter, all the extra moisture really helps with itchy skin! Bio oil helps as well, as I've found in the past! (I live in an area of Canada with extremely dry winters, my skin definitely pays for it!)

The itchy skin hasn't been too bad of a problem for me yet, but I have been getting rashes on my thighs as well, and some bumps on my upper arms. I think my skin (which is already sensitive) is just EXTRA sensitive now, especially after a shower and shaving. For the itchy skin, I would really recommend the Body Shop, online they have a cocoa butter stick, it's like a massive chapstick tube. It's super thick, but really works well for moisturizing. I use that alone with a cocoa butter whipped body butter, all the extra moisture really helps with itchy skin! Bio oil helps as well, as I've found in the past! (I live in an area of Canada with extremely dry winters, my skin definitely pays for it!)
omg same as me i have rash, bumps on my top thigh near my under west and my arm itches too, but do you think this is normal and no concern

I live in Florida and its been much colder than usual so I thought that could be part of the reason why I'm a little itchier (like on my legs), but my lower abdomen and BBs have been itchy, my BBs especially this morning. I googled it and it said its because your skin is stretching. That makes sense for me in the areas I'm itching, I suppose.

If you slap some good cream on while you're still damp and just out of the shower and then rub some oil to keep the moisture next to your skin the rash & dry skin will disappear in a day or two. I've used olive oil, bio oil (too expensive and quite thin), argon oil (best for hair, love the smell but $$$), and coconut oil. Coconut comes as a solid and melts in your hand. It's my favourite. It smells great and it's lighter than olive oil, in a few minutes your skin is radiant but not greasy. My husband is a PhD chemist explained that the oil (or 'fat' as he calls it) seals in the glycerine and water attracting ingredients in the cream keeping your skin moist for longer. I don't want stretch marks and you're meant to start this in first tri to condition your skin as opposed to when you've already stretched. Haven't had dry skin except for the bottoms of my feet which sometimes get neglected.

Urgh. I have been itching like it's going out of fashion too! First my eczema reappeared on my arms and I clawed that, and now I've got some patches on my head in my hair too.

What I am finding helps massively is my fish oil supplement. I take tonnes and tonnes of it, always have done, It seems I need more now I'm pregnant, and when I take extra it definitely eases things, then I go back to my normal dose and the itching comes back after a few days...

X

I called my OB and she said it was fine just take benadryl or use benadryl cream

I had this in first tri, started around 8-9 weeks and felt like little bumps under the skin.. Almost like nettle stings and it was SO itchy I literally scratched until my legs bled.. I tried not to but it was so annoying lol. In the end it did subside but I recommend putting on some hypoallergenic moisturiser or some calamine lotion (nothing fancy, it will make it worse) and try not scratch it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->