It's a bit windy!!!

v2007

Reaction score
Really??!!

I hadn't noticed!!! :dohh:

A quote from the weatherman.

It's blowing a bloody gale.

https://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac249/Defirish/Smilies/brr-windy-smiley.gif https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/Valliepix/smilies/windy2.gif https://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz162/Lindahoang09/Smilies/308i5v7.gif

V xxx

It's mental up here. All schools have been closed, buses are on a minimum service, all bridges are shut. That tree out back doesn't look like it's gonna be standing long.
And I have to go to work soon :dohh:

It's mental up here. All schools have been closed, buses are on a minimum service, all bridges are shut. That tree out back doesn't look like it's gonna be standing long.

Yea you're not all that far from me in Fife there (I'm in West Lothian)

It's really bloody grotty!

My street is littered with the contents of 100 recycling boxes :wacko:

I saw this about Scotland.

Is it really bad??

V xxx

It's awful up my end. Bitterly cole, raining and windy. I have to take Alfie an hour walk every morning just so he'll have a nap as he won't nap in the house it's awful lol xx

This is my 2nd day of being completely cooped up cos its so breezy. Staying in to listen to the wheelie bins blow about outside seen as it was collection day today and they're all empty and light! :rolleyes:

We are also experiencing a power cut, just to make things a bit more interesting.

I suspect the wind is to blame... :growlmad:

Yea you're not all that far from me in Fife there (I'm in West Lothian)

It's really bloody grotty!

Me too!

It's horrid out there. My gran phoned earlier to tell me to stay inside as she'd been blown into a wall when she popped out to the shop.

We've lost a few roof tiles in Nottingham in it! (And I managed to get locked out of the house with two dogs in tow)

Soooo glad I ain't working today - windy days send classes of kids absolutely loopy!

Im in edinburgh and apparently all buses are going off.
Snuggle day on the couch today i think!

Im in surrey and it is really bad here, I need to go collect my mother in a bit and I have to drive on the m23 and m25 to get there... should be fun

Crazy wind here. We have just lost the majority of our fence......Lights flickering and haven't seen a bus in a while now.

I have take Katie to the Docs in a bit, it seems to have calmed a bit but its still breezy.

V xxx

the wind was scarey on the motorway, had to go slower than normal even tho it wasnt raining

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->