Its a boob question..!

E

Ellianna

Just wondering, how much did everyones grow? or are growing?
I'm normally a 32E but my bra's feeling really tight and uncomfortable
Does anybody know how many sizes you 'normally' go up when pregnant?
I'm slightly worried as to what I'm gona end up as...!
Thanks
Ellianna
x

Mine have gone up a size from a D to a DD already :) Its perfectly normal, every womans boobs grow at different rates during pregnancy, and it does say that the average is two sizes.. But remember that is an average, they could go up just one, or they could go up four. Lol

Before I was 34C now I'm 36D and boy does the OH love them!! (so do I actually!!)

I noticed that I was growing in about week 5

Heard your breasts can actually double in size!!

Just make sure you`re wearing the right(supportive) bra
and you`ll be fine

+

Make sure you massage your breasts regularly with some or other
stretch mark reducing cream

My gynea told me if I possibly want to breastfeed I should
massage my nipples with olive oil
Apparently it makes your nipples supple and sticky.
Better chance for you to be able breastfeed

Will try it and hopefully it works

Regards:baby:

i went from a 38c to a 38d in the first 6 weeks. now i just got re-measured and i'm a 40d and i'm only 8 weeks lol!!

Make sure u get measured properly!! go into somewhere that does a fitting service and get it done. Mothercare/M&S etc have a free fitting service & dont feel obligued to buy if there isnt anything you like!!!

I was a 38F and now im a 38G :dohh: Mine started growing quite quickly noticed it around week 5 then I couldnt fit in my 38F bra by week 7 :cry:

Last time though they didn't change size at all, stayed the same all the way through so I suppose it just depends :)

Make sure u get measured properly!! go into somewhere that does a fitting service and get it done. Mothercare/M&S etc have a free fitting service & dont feel obligued to buy if there isnt anything you like!!!

I actually work for House of Fraser atm in the lingerie section! lol
I got fitted today and was measured at a 34FF
Eeep! lol
I have a feeling that this isn't where they're gona stop though!
Its a weird feeling, ur body growing and changing and it being completely beyond your control.
But a good feeling I think!

Ellianna
x

i zoomed up just over half a cup size in the first 6 weeks. since then i seem pretty much to have stayed the same, but i've just noticed i've been having stabbing pains in my boobs for the last two days and suspect another splurge of growth might be approaching..

I was slim and about a 34C, I went up to about a DD I think (still squeezing into D cup bras though - and spilling out most of the time). After I had her, they went upto about an E. A year after her birth, they are between a C and a D again - im 36 C/D now depending on the bra.

mine are just so itchy and uncomfortable its unreal, ive swapped from my normal underwired bras to maternity bras and it seems to of eased it but they feel soooooo heavy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->