It's a boy!!

Eziana

Reaction score
Yesterday, my husband and I found out we're having a boy!:blue: We had bought a boy outfit and a girl outfit, and after we got the results from the ultrasound, we gave the outfits to a friend of ours who put the appropriate one into a gift bag that we opened at our gender reveal party. That was how we all found out. It was really cool and exciting! It was funny, the sonographer put the picture with the boy parts into an envelope and when I looked at it (after we already knew it was a boy), I was really glad I closed my eyes during that part of the ultrasound, because my child is definitely not shy, and I totally would've been able to tell what it was just from the picture!

For a long time I thought it was a boy, then for a while, I didn't really have a feeling about it one way or another, then I thought it was a boy again and then the last several days before we found out I was back to not really knowing. Anyway, We're thrilled to be having a little boy. I can't wait to start buying cute little boy clothes!!

Congratulations xx we have also just found out that we are having a boy xx

Congratulations on your baby boy KellyW1982!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->