• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's a girl

Chezzer

Reaction score
I'm having a girl
A girl it's a girl girl wow pink I have a princess 3 lines on the scan.

How every the dad what a twat when the sonographer said I'm thinking more girl the deflation in his voice was like when the star player tries to score a goal and misses it was complete disappointment.

Me I was making all these weird vocal sounds like an excited child on Xmas morning I wanted to scream..

Congratulations on having a girl. Ignore the dad. Girls are great!

How wonderful! All babies are miracles. Congratulations on your little girl!

Aww yay. Congratulations.
We didn't find out as my husband has mentioned he would prefer another girl. I didn't want to deal with his disappointment.
How exciting for you ❤

Congratulations x I'm finally having my girl this time round with my b/g twins! I have two other boys and I am over the moon!

Congratulations!! I have two beautiful girls already and they're wonderful!! I am pregnant with my first little boy this time around!!

Don't you worry about your husband, after she's born she's going to have him wrapped around her finger.

Husband lol naaa he's deff not that we were just a fling, we hardly talk now. I'm a single independent women I can do this with or with out a man x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->