It's a...........

LittleAngel09

Reaction score
Had my private 12 week scan at Harley St in London today. Went amazing! And it's a boy!

So shocked as we were all convinced it was a girl.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck to you ladies still awaiting your scans.

Xx

Wow that's really early for them to be able to tell you the sex! Congratulations!

Wow, I didn't even know they could tell you at 12 weeks! Congrats! :happydance:

Thanks ladies. It's a very expensive private clinic and the dr I see is the best. Comes at a price though! But had the same thing with my other two at 12 weeks.

Xx

Did they tell you not to go out and by boy clothes, three other ladies in the last few months where told on here from 12-16 weeks that this is 100 percent what they where having and found out later that it was not in fact.

This happens because the baby at that stage has very swollen bits boys can look like girls and girls can look like boys so basically its fun to find out but i would wait till the 20 weeks scan to really find out what it is 100 percent..

btw recently there was a surprised i think boy, correct me if im wrong, who was told girl the whole entire time....now to that im like wow and congrats LOL

congrats on the pregnancy hun xx

ps I have been an OB nurse and what I am saying is the truth....so have fun with it but dont go buy blue yet :)xx

Wow congrats! I had a scan at 12 weeks and they told me they think it's a boy by the look of the parts, but they aren't 100% sure so they told me not to go out and buy boy stuff just yet! I'm not saying they're wrong at all about yours though, or even mine! But I am going to wait to buy stuff until I know for sure :)

Wow congrats! I had a scan at 12 weeks and they told me they think it's a boy by the look of the parts, but they aren't 100% sure so they told me not to go out and buy boy stuff just yet! I'm not saying they're wrong at all about yours though, or even mine! But I am going to wait to buy stuff until I know for sure :)

congrats:flower:

At 12 weeks the genitals r the same. I wouldnt trust it at all

Congrats my friend found out she was having a boy at 12 weeks as well, he's almost one now :)

Congratulations on your little boy! That gives me hope that I might be able to get an idea on what my little one is at my 14 week scan next week. :p

Had my private 12 week scan at Harley St in London today. Went amazing! And it's a boy!

So shocked as we were all convinced it was a girl.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck to you ladies still awaiting your scans.

Xx

congrats! That is SO early for them to be able to determine the gender. They told me at 14 weeks that I was having a boy (baby #2) and it turned out to be a girl. So I would wait to have that confirmed around 18-20 weeks it will be more accurate.

Ha! Somewhat assuring. I had my NT done a few days ago (12w 2d), and when the ultrasound tech asked if I want to know the gender. I told her yes, we're planning to. She immediately took a potty shot and it really looked like a boy! She told me that it's 75% chance of being a boy. So she and I were kind of shocked to see the "doodle" as my DH calls it, early.

They told me that our baby is "boyish" at my NT scan as well! Then another tech said she is 85% sure it is a boy... so I have no idea lol. But it will be fun to see if they were right :)

I'm another who has been told a boy based on my NT scan but I'm not rushing to buy anything until 20week scan. My friend was told boy at a 16 week scan, announced it to everyone and then was told at her 20 week scan she was having a little girl. She is 8 weeks old now. On the flip side my brother and his wife were told they were having a girl and went on to have a second son! But it will be fun to see if our predictions are right :)

Congratulations! Do you get a longer consultation at the private clinic? Glad baby is healthy!

At this stage they both look the same tho?

I can't see much on US. I've seen my baby at 14 weeks physically infront of me and u couldn't tell boy or girl. I just knew coz of chromosome testing xxx

He didn't look at external parts as all looks the same. He can see the way the internal parts are developing. I'm not taking it as 100% as nothing ever is until baby's born but he's right the past two times plus he's the best in the country. He works at Portland street but that's really expensive to give birth there. For him it's £20k plus! (Nearly fainted when he told me).

Just a bit if fun really

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"