Its all getting to me now!!!! (long!!)

BabyBoyle

TTCAL of 2nd angel xx
Reaction score
Apologies now for the longness of this post!! :S

I was in a proper good mood and i just been pissed off & need to vent.. :(

A girl i used to work with, same age as me, has 3 kids, lives off benefits, smokes weed every day, and just come back from hospital is 23wk pregnant with a girl and she never even knew..

how the???????

Sound really bitter but how can someone like that get pregnant so easily, and how can i not fucking concieve?? How is it possible shes had 2 kids in the space of time i should of still been expecting my girl!!!!!!!

:mad: :(

This makes me really angry :(

Im praying to God i fall this month, Madison was due on 20th July, only 2 weeks away.. its hurting bad.. really bad :(

Im not counting or using soy etc etc, just DTD regularly and hoping..

2 friends of mine who live local and i have known years also are due SAME day Madison was due... its gonna kill me..

Next door just brought a baby boy home, over the road just brought a baby girl home.. everyones at it :(

*crys*

I went to the Dr when i was 10 days late last month, and BFN, but AF came a few days later. She was disgusted that i had recieved no councelling etc from anyone after Madison was born, and that i need genetic councelling and whatnot..

Told her that they did my CVS etc etc and my bloods and i wasnt carrying anything with regards to disorders or anything.

Told her i have been TTC since feb when Madison was born, and no luck.. She made me feel stupid that I even asked her for help, told me can take up to 2 years..

Said that i was stressed and thinking about it too much which was delaying my periods, which is RUBBISH cause we arent charting/counting etc etc, im purely counting my periods because i had so many years on implanon with no AF, i want to make sure im regular..!

Im so annoyed why this is taking so long too, it took me about 6 months to concieve with her, and i thought that it was meant to be easier to concieve after a loss :( Clearly not.

Really dunno what to do or think anymore.. I havent been on here since April.. And its been really hard :( :(

Sorry for the essay, really needed to post this somewhere and vent it :(

Sorry :( :cry:

Hey

Hope you feel better - venting always helps! I don't think there is anyone on here who doesn't understand how you are feeling - I am constantly around people who seem to get pregnant so easily - including my bloody sister!

There is nothing I can say that will make you feel any better or take away from your feelings, but I am here if you need to vent more.

Life sucks sometimes. End of. But hopefully our turn will come soon :hugs:

Sorry for you loss. What you are feeling is perfectly normal, as most of on here have these kind of days. Here's hoping for brighter days!:flower:

Donna always here for you. :hugs:
Life really isn't fair, I'm so sorry for everything you've been through and are going through.
Love Sarah xxx

I'm sorry for your loss and stuggles. Know that you are not alone! I've been trying to conceive for 3 years (m/c 5/2011) and know girls that have had two babies while I've been trying. I know its not fair that irresponsible people get pregnant so easily and I get angry too sometimes. I'm currently taking a break from trying and trying to enjoy life with my husband. I can't get trying out of my head completely but I'm trying my best. IVF is our next step and I'm trying to get myself mentally prepared.
If you need someone to vent to I'm here as well.

Donna always here for you. :hugs:
Life really isn't fair, I'm so sorry for everything you've been through and are going through.
Love Sarah xxx

I'm so sorry to hear of ur loss.. I hope u get ur :bfp: this month..

:hugs: i'm so sorry your finding it hard, its not fair at all, really hope you get your BFP soon xx

awe hun im so sorry you feel like this!!! im in the same boat TTC since feb, Lilys due date was a couple of weeks ago i was a total mess but am feeling better now, been to the doctor a few weeks ago also and they said the same thing about TTC that i could take 2 years. we werent trying when i fell pregnant with Lily and now its all i can think of!

we're all here for you and i know its hard to come on and vent sometimes cause you just dont know where to turn but try stay positive!! if you still dont have any luck TTC this month why not try opks just to se how it goes and at least then you can have some idea of when your oving etc! always here if you need anything hun xxxx

love to you and gorgeous madison xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->