it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I stuck a stencil on the can and hammered round the houtline with a nail, it's hard word but the effect is amazing :)

I have an idea :blush:

I have spotted these AMAZING tea light holders in a butterfly design, and I was thinking of buying a few each week and then spray paint them pink. If I buy some once a week theywon't have to come out of the budget. I am so unbelievably tempted. Plus once I've finished with them I can hang them in mum's garden and I could always sell them on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/hanging-...2239?pt=UK_Candle_Holders&hash=item3f0fc6954f

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-shabby...ndle_Holders&hash=item20be30fda2#ht_500wt_922

theyre lovely hun. you can get similar ones to those in wilkinsons, they might be abit cheaper!!

They look lovely. Also check in poundland. I know that some of their things can be naff but we got some lovely pink/red lanterns in there to decorate the outside of our venue for an absolute bargain! Nobody had a clue they were so cheap. They were the cheapest thing we bought for the wedding but you'd never have known.

:cloud9:

I think we have our walking back up the aisle song :yipee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00&ob=av2e

aw thats a lovely song. we still can't decide on our first dance song, its so much harder than i thought it would be xx

omg it took me ages to actually choose the first dance song, but we've finally settled on Wonder of You by Elvis :cloud9: Chris is a huge Elvis fan and the words just make so much sense :happydance:

I think I'm going to be greedy and have 2 songs for Chris and I to dance to. He's having his Elvis song and I want the Christina Perri song :cloud9: I've decided to do it this was as I won't get a father and daughter dance, and I don't really want us to just dance with his parents as it wouldn't be fair on my mum with her being in her wheelchair.

My theme seems to be slowly morphing into pink butterflies with silver accents. And this will sound really weird, but I saw one of my cousin's this weekend and we were talking about the wedding, and when she asked what the theme was and I told her - pink butterflies with hints of silver - she just look gobsmacked :shock: and this was because when she was planning her wedding to her ex (they split before the wedding) this was exactly her theme and I'd known nothing about it as she was wanting it to be a surprise for everyone. Now how weird is that???

freaky coincidence! yours wont end the same though :)

xx

Haven't been doing much with regards to the wedding as I've been getting ready for going to London. Had a bit of drama as to whether I would fit in the seats in the theatre or not, but the lovely manager has exchanged our tickets for seats in one of the boxes with freestanding chairs with no arms :happydance:

So the plan is to get london and xmas done and then get cracking with the invitations :D

Hey lovey!

Just popped in to see how things are going? Sorry for being a bit absent lately, I cant seem to find any time to myself at the moment. My poor journal has been abandoned lol.

Anyways, I hope you are well and your plans are still on track. The days are just flying by for me, I can't believe I only have just over 6 months left - eeeek!!

x

I know, I notice you havent been around either?! Are you still planning though? I think I have sort of come to a bit of a stand still as more or less everything is organised now, I just have a few little things to do but can't really do them til nearer the time.

I miss updating my journal but I am struggling to find something interesting to put in it lol!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->