it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

It's definitely a bit awkward isn't it?

Just emailed the venue to ask about how we include children on the guest list, as to whether we have to pay full price for them for the buffet. What happens if I can't find someone to take the executive suite the night of the wedding. If there are any limits to what decorations we have such as candles etc. And what about chair covers and sashes.

I swear they'll be glad to see the back of me by the time the wedding rolls around :haha:

Im completely the opposite though and i dont think thats right. I hardly ever email the venue and really think i should start to pull my finger out soon lol xx

What's not right hun? Am tired and very hungry which leads to an easily cnfused me :haha:

It's not right that i'm just breezing through the months till the wedding and not pestering the venue. I really feel like i should be doing more just not quite sure what lol xx

:hugs: awwwww hun don't feel bad. I'm a bit of a control freak and like knowing I have things set out in my mind.

:blush: I honestly thought you meant I was wrong for getting in touch with them so much :dohh: see what I mean about hunger and tiredness getting me all confused?? :haha:

I wouldn't worry about emailing the venue Emmy, you are paying them a lot of money so they should be more than happy to answer your questions. I bother mine all the time lol, I mean ffs we have had 3 different ceremony times up to now :wacko: It only takes a few minutes to respond to an email and I am sure they are used to it.

I am not sure if this helps but we have been given a seperate price for children and I think its around £15 per child for their meal and then £7.50 for their drinks package which is pretty much a whole load of Fruit Shoots throughout the day I think.

x

:cloud9: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :cloud9:

my bracelet has just arrived with the post. omg words just can't describe how beautiful it is and how much I love it

Attachments

• IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
She did say that for the sit down meal children were charged at half price, but I don't want to assume that's the same thing with the buffet if that makes sense? The lady at the hotel did say anything I needed to ask then to get in touch with her and she would answer any questions - it's more a case of me worrying that I'll annoy them before the wedding comes around :blush:

Would it be greedy of me if I was to want 2 songs for me and Chris to dance to ? :blush:

We've definitely settled on Wonder of You by Elvis, but I REALLY want The Time of My Life as well :rofl: Still need to persuade Chris somehow

Also, now that the bracelet has arrived, I think I might actually get my necklace and earrings from the same store that I won the bracelet from. I'd probably stand a better chance of finding something that matches it better :D

Will have a nosey later and post some links :happydance:

This is my favourite necklace

https://www.crystabelle.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=297

And I'm undecided on earrings :wacko:

https://www.crystabelle.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=589

https://www.crystabelle.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=95

I think the first pair would fit better with the necklace and bracelet :D

Though I have mum trying to persuade me to borrow a pair of earrings off my brother's gf for the day, which I'm really not keen on. But mum is going on that I could have it as my "something borrowed". Trying to figure out how to say no without sounding like a brat :dohh:

Love the necklace and i agree the first pair of earring will go better :)

Just lie and say the necklace and earrings come as a set so there is no need :) xxx

:rofl: it's mum paying for them so she's bound to notice, unless I get her to put the money in my account :D

Yup do it that way :) Say something like the website had low stock so you had to order them quickly incase they ran out xx

I feel overly organised if that makes sense, like I won't have a lot to do further down the line :blush: But the control freak in me is saying that the sooner I get it done, the sooner I can move onto other stuff :dohh:

Good for you hun. Weirdly i feel organised but that is making me doubt myself. Like something is gonna kick me from behind soon. Only thing i am having trouble with is deciding on what to do for the invites xxx

What's your overall theme hun?

Have you tried looking on ebay? That's where I was going to go if the last idea didn't work out :D

Just posted in your journal Lisa with a few invite suggestions :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->