~*~ Its Baby Time ~*~ (5 Down, 5 to go) <3

Aww Alice :hugs:. I'm only a day overdue and i'm losing it so I can't imagine how you feel! Lots of :dust: for you and I hope your little boy is with you soon!

Well i'm officially overdue today and don't really know how to feel. I've not really had any labour signs either apart from cramping but it's always gone when I wake up in the morning. I'm so fed up with people saying things like "have you not had that baby yet?" and putting pressure on me which is only gonna make things worse, surely!

I know how you feel hun!!
The worst one for me is "Have you popped yet?" and it's like :growlmad: ohh yeah like it's that easy :grr:
AND FOB said today "Well i don't have any exams next week, and i'm not going out tonight, so you know, whenever your ready" - :devil: :trouble: :gun:

xxx

Aw babe I understand, we're having the trouble with the money and OH said why don't you hurry up and pop the baby out so we have something to do!

God what are men like! Every time I move mine is like "Is this it?!" I know he's excited bless him but i'm starting to get really annoyed every time someone even mentions it now 'cos i've felt nothing!
Lots of labour dust :dust: :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Nothing whatsoever has happened to me yet... i'm hardly even getting cramps anymore which is ANNOYING! My mum thinks she'll be born on May 6th = Election day! I'm quite into politics so i'll be a bit gutted if i can't vote :haha: sod's law!

How is everyone? x x x x x

:haha: as in Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman? I think i've seen that before :) I really like Sully, reminds me of Monsters Inc too :cloud9:

I always get really nervous because i keep thinking they got the gender wrong at my scans :haha: I will be thrilled if i have either, but i've got loads of pink girlie things already lol. And i'm pretty sure they can't get it wrong often... right? :wacko: :haha:

I officially looovveee my mama :) she just came home with a big tub of ice cream :p I'm such a fatty. xxxx

Yeah as in dr quinn medicine woman haha. I lovethat show. I always throw a fit if i miss it :haha:

omg dont get me started on gender scans lmao. I've had 5 scans, and still terrified she's going to come out a boy lmao.

I've spent way to much on girly stuff :haha:

xx

:haha: I saw all your bits and bobs on the thread where we post pics of what we've bought LO!
Summer-Rose is gonna be the best dressed baby i have ever seen :haha: Absoutely adore the hello kitty stuff especially!

x x x x

haha thank you, i just can't help buying stuff. She has more clothes than I've ever had lmao.

Now she just needs to be born so I can dress her in them and take lots of pics :D

how you feeling today??

xxx

Well I'm still here and still sick of waiting!

MW just left after doing a stretch and sweep, I'm 2cm dialated, and my cervix has shortened and moved closer. She also inserted 3x EPO so fx that works!!!

Due to date confusion I'm anywhere from 5 days to 15 days late now and utterly miserable!

You're supposed to use the hospital dates once they are given to you hon as they are much more accurate than the ones you work out yourself, which would put you as 5 days over, also they wouldn't let you go 15 days over so they must think that the other ones are correct. I'd stick to the hospital ones if I was you.

As for me, I'm now 8 days overdue and still feeling absoloutly no signs of anything! On the upside, it is only 3 days till my induction now, however I'm really hoping that I won't make it till then! Gonna go to asda in a bit... Dear god someone restrain me lol!! Xxx

Gonna go to asda in a bit... Dear god someone restrain me lol!! Xxx

:haha: I've just got back from there!!!! i went crazy in the clothes section lol and only spent about £45 and got LOADS of stuff... stuff she doesn't need... but still :p have fun babe! xxx

Haha aww asda have some really cute things! They do disney too don't they. We got loads of little roo stuff. Squee! OH can usually restrain me but if i'm by myself he has no chance. Ah well, the more clothes they have, the less often we have to do the washing eh :). Can't wait to put her in all the cute little dresses she has! I have to agree Sasha, I love your wardrobe for Summer, I get all excited looking at the things everyone has brought and how little it all is. Eeeee!

Been having some cramps today and have lost some of my plug! Some was a bit pinkish too so FX'd something starts soon! I have the mw tomorrow and she suggested referring me to a consultant to be induced because of my SPD if nothing has happened by tomorrow! I really wanted a natural water birth though so I don't want to have to have a drip but i'm getting to the point now where I really don't care anymore so long as I get her out. :dust: for everyone!

OMG Beckie thats so exciting!!!

:dust::dust: I hope you don't have to be induced sweetie - but omg i bet you're so excited that she's on her way :D xxxxxxxx

:dust: I really wish baby girl would get a move on... i've had no signs for days :( x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->