It's been 3 years, but I'm back!

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hello :)
So I didn't expect to be back here just yet, but here I am. My OH and I have been NTNP for a few months, and except for a miscarriage back in June, nothing has really happened, despite BDing around O.
OH got down on one knee last month, and after a long chat, we decided that we really want to have a baby together (current DD has a different father but OH is raising her as his own) BEFORE we tie the knot - I know, the opposite to traditional.

It's over been three years since I was here last, so safe to say I'm a little (lot) rusty when it comes to charting, temping, checking cervix position etc. Just looking for tips and support really :)

P.S - Was told 8 years ago that I wouldn't be able to have children, so DD was a surprise success tbh. Would love to hear from someone with a similar experience that has gone on to have number 2, because I have a horrible feeling she was my miracle and there wont be another!

Thanks for reading :)

Hello :)
So I didn't expect to be back here just yet, but here I am. My OH and I have been NTNP for a few months, and except for a miscarriage back in June, nothing has really happened, despite BDing around O.
OH got down on one knee last month, and after a long chat, we decided that we really want to have a baby together (current DD has a different father but OH is raising her as his own) BEFORE we tie the knot - I know, the opposite to traditional.

It's over been three years since I was here last, so safe to say I'm a little (lot) rusty when it comes to charting, temping, checking cervix position etc. Just looking for tips and support really :)

P.S - Was told 8 years ago that I wouldn't be able to have children, so DD was a surprise success tbh. Would love to hear from someone with a similar experience that has gone on to have number 2, because I have a horrible feeling she was my miracle and there wont be another!

Thanks for reading :)

Welcome back! I too just came back after being gone for a few years. I came here awhile ago because we were wanting to try for number 2. Well here it is 4 years later and we are still trying for number 2. :laugh2: I came back because found out I have fertility issues and really want a place to come and chat. My infertility is due to a migrated Mirena which resulted in surgery. I have slight scarring from the scraping and annovulatory cycles. Getting ready to start my first round of femara soon to help with ovulation. We are doing everything different this year that we haven't done in previous years. All I did was track O with temps and opk's which wasn't enough obviously :laugh2: DH is going to start taking fertilaid, count boost and motility boost supplements. I'm also going to take the ovaboost and fertile CM supplements with the femara. Also checking O with temps and opk's plus using preseed and soft cups. Hoping all this works finally for us because DH only wants to try for another 3 years because he just turned 40. I just turned 29 and wanted to have my second before 35, so if it doesn't happen for us by the 3 year mark, then we are out. Really really hoping it happens for us again. I worry myself sick everyday thinking about it. I'm hoping you get your bfp and it sticks! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

I'm also trying to concive my #2 it's been really hard since I have irregular periods also annovulatory cycles.. With my first baby I had taken so many things I'm not sure which one did the miracle.. I was told that I would not get pregnant since I only had 2 periods per year.. So imagine that.. After I had my baby they told me I would have regular periods but turns out it wasn't true I'm a little desperte right now because I have my OB GYN appointment til febuary since ive only stared ttc 3 months ago...
Baby dust to you girls!!!!

Hello! I am ttc#1 since May of 2015. Nothing has been happening with me except for one period and lot frustration and wasted HPTs and OPK sticks! I am new to charting with my temps but have been using OPKs, monitoring CM and using a saliva microscope for a few months with no ovulation. If I were you I would start with temping/ charting so you could start collecting your data and checking CM/CP because that's easy to do while you are on the toilet. Did you use fertility friend before? That's the app I prefer, some other ladies on here use a different app but I find those charts harder to read. FF may be ugly but it is easy to interpret. I have not been diagnosed with any fertility issues so I can't offer advice as far as that goes. I wish you the best of luck and will look forward to reading updates from you!

Hiya 👋🏻
ive been charting my temps for the past month, and I feel when I ovulate because it's so painful. We've been bd-ing during my 'fertile' period but nothing.
I do use FF, it's the only charting app I like tbh. I do struggle with getting accurate temps just because my toddler wakes me at varying times. I think I'll have to set an alarm for 5am or something.
Good luck to you all though! Ttc is so frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"