it's been awhile...

sassykay

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Just saying hello to you all, and sorry that i've been away for a while. I feel guilty since you're all so supportive, I shouldn't disappear on you like that!

I've been very busy at work and to tell the truth a bit upset and unable to say it out loud. My best friend is pregnant, and i'm so happy for her, and so sad too. I can't bear the way it makes me feel. I thought I could just put my head down and get rid of it. But no such luck.

So I'm back to see you all and hope a little joy will rub off on me.

Hugs to you all xx

:hugs: I know the feeling too well, a girl I went to College with who is a year younger than me got married recently and just had her baby this week, it's so strange seeing her get what I want before I do, if you know what I mean? Especially since we always joked that I'd be the one doing it all before everyone else!!

:flower: Plenty of joy to share here too though, especially if you need a quick moan about this sort of thing!

Ahhh, thank you :)

I feel so horrible even *thinking* what I am thinkiing. I genuinely adore this friend and she, like me, waited until the time was (mostly) right, thought it through, wants it more than anything. I can't even say she hasn't planned well, or any of that stuff. She's my age too so that makes it both better and worse. Better that she has waited long enough, worse that its a constant reminder that i'll be waiting longer.

really glad to be here :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"