Its been confirmed..

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
my LO has/had whooping cough! At first they said he didn't have it and then today the doctor called to say he did and needs to start anti b's.
Im telling you its one thing after the next. So now hes on inhalation and anti b's for 3 days and then he will no longer be contagious. She was so vague about whether he was contagious or not and even whether he had it or she just suspected it. Two values out of 3 came back positive on his blood tests.
So I called the daycare
(only 5 babies) and told them and now the other mothers are a bit freaked out and want me to bring a doctors note that he is not contagious anymore before he goes back. I didnt send him for the whole week he was coughing like crazy so I dont think he could have given it to anyone. What a business!

Oh your poor little guy, i hope he is feeling better soon :hugs:
I think seeing as he wasn't there for a week before hand he should be ok to go back, maybe contact your docs and see if they will give you a note

Awwww poor little man hope he feels better soon xxx

Hope he gets better soon. Whooping cough is horrid. I had it when I was a baby and it made me very poorly. x

oh no, poor little man, hope he feels better soon :hugs: x x

Oh your poor little guy, i hope he is feeling better soon :hugs:
I think seeing as he wasn't there for a week before hand he should be ok to go back, maybe contact your docs and see if they will give you a note

right i think hes not contagious but i still have to get the doctors note.
made me feel like there is something wrong with my kid, i know its silly to feel that way and if i was one of the mothers i would probably ask for that too.

I had whooping cough as an older child. No-one else around me got it and don't remember any medication. I'm guessing it's not that contagious?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->