its getting too much!

bexbexbex

Reaction score
hi girls. I'm getting lots of pain, but its not labour just baby moving. I'm getting really bad cramps in my back and top of bump and constant pain and aches at the bottom underneath my bump. painkillers aren't touching it. I struggle to sleep cuz its sore, and i am quickly becoming house/chair bound because its so painful. I'm 36weeks tomorrow, n i don't see my midwife until 37+3. I just feel that i can't keep going like this as it is draining me, and what scares me even more is feeling like this then still having to go through labour. If i spoke to my midwife is there any way i could ask her to be started off at 38ish weeks. I'm measuring two weeks ahead anyways. Just wanting a bit of advice. Thanks x

im not sure huni, but its worth asking! sorry your feeling so ill, have you mentioned the pain to ur mw? you dont have to wait for nxt app, if your concerned call her!!! hope your feeling better soon xxx

yeah i feel bad moaning cuz i know there is women out there with so many more problems than me. I'm going to see how i handle the next few days then if i haven't improved i'll phone midwife. X x x thanks x x x x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->