Its happening!!!! My waters have gone!!!

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG I'm so excited!!!! from 11 untill 1.30 last night I was timing contractins which were every 7 mins lasting 1 and a half mins so phoned labour ward and was told to take paracetamol and go to sleep :( so I did!!

Woke at 4 for a wee got back in bed and was like I've just been for a wee what the hell is happening to me so stood up and wahoooooooooo there goes my waters changed knickers out on a pad and within 10 mins was soaked phoned hospital and went in. Monitored me, all fine :) so I've come home and if nothing happens I am being induced tomorrow morning at 7.30 :cloud9:

Hopefully I'll go before but if not my little princes should be here by Sunday :baby:

I'm so excited but very scared!!!

xxx

How exciting! Hope everything goes the way you want, and that she gets her bum into the world before induction.

:happydance:

woooohooooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck hon, not long now x x x

Good Luck hun, fingers crossed for you that she goes today xx

wow amazing! I'm sure you will not need to be induced. fingers crossed for you!

Aww how exciting!!! Good Luck Hun :hugs: Can't wait to hear the great news!!

:happydance::happydance: Go Laura!!

Youve got a text buddy havent you hun to keep us updated~?

:happydance::happydance: Go Laura!!

Youve got a text buddy havent you hun to keep us updated~?

Yeah Ema but not sure how much she can get on here being a busy little Mummy :) so if she's busy i've got Mervs Mum (Lisa) and Kaci (Kirsten)'s numbers!!
xx

Oh I love having these threads to follow!! Good luck babes - I hope LO comes into the world long before 7.30 tomorrow!!!:dust:

FANTASTIC LAURA!!!!!!! :happydance:

Keep us posted!!!!!

xx

Exciting stuff!!! Get walking to start those contractions proper!!! Good luck xx

your heading in the right direction.
good luck
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back