Its here!!!!!

loobylou29

Reaction score
YAY my homebirth pack arrived today and suddenly everything feels sooooo real, cant believe after all these years im finally going to get the birth that I want :) :happydance:

:happydance:to you!

I had my homebirth booking appointment at my home today, went so well, it's such a great feeling to know it's going to happen!

here's to our waiting game from now on in!:baby:

just finally feels that its going to happen now (as long as i dont go overdue again), ive not had a visit yet what happens? x

Woo hoo for the birth pack...can't wait for mine! :flower:

just finally feels that its going to happen now (as long as i dont go overdue again), ive not had a visit yet what happens? x

MW came and just went through reasons for transfer, very positive and assured me that the HB team would use common sense if I was just on the cusp of time limits etc and let me know that whilst she had to reel off the scenarios, she was also more than happy to let me know that almost all of them had never occurred in her 12 or so years of attending homebirths. She gave me some handy tips on where best to position my pool to relay to hubby, looked through my birth plan with me (which I was nervous about having not done one before!) and she said it was ideal (phew!). I walked her through the flat and pointed out all the things we wanted to have in place in terms of lighting, sound etc (v v important as my OH is Asperger's) and then did my 36 week checks as normal except they were on my bed rather than in the clinic!

For me it was a really positive experience and further enforced why homebirth is the right choice for us.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->