It's me again. Here are my symptoms :D

Vic

Reaction score
I got my AF on the 30th November and felt relieved and a bit scared at the thought of doing it all over again (I don't know what's going on in my head!)

So I decided we would put TTC on hold for a bit. BUT it didn't quite happen that way :twisted: - DH's fault.

According to my cycle (which i think is back to normal now) and my CM I ovulated on saturday 9th dec/sunday 10th dec (and we BD on friday the 8th and saturday the 9th.)

Now I have full on thrush - it has lasted 1week so far and my BBs STING (how weird). Also I feel very sore/tender in ahem .. places :oops: and had some spotting last night. I feel like there could be a good possibility that I might be pg... again :lol:

what do you reckon?

Ooooo good luck good luck - test before christmas day won't you before you hit that wine bottle :wine:

:dust:

Hi all,

I've been trying to take my mind off things but the same symptoms have still been here. My thrush has only just gone - i had it for nearly 2weeks. My BBs have been stinging everyday - has been going on for weeks. Deep down I don't feel like it is coming off the pill that is causing it this time.

I thought I was due on the 31st December but I think it is today!

according to my ticker I can test now, but i think i will wait a couple of days and see if i'm on first.

xx

Blimey Vic- i would have been down the shops buyin an early detecter one! lol

You're very patient!

I just feel confused Yvonne, I feel a bit scared incase I am so i'm putting off finding out haha.

update : I thought af was coming today because i had cramp and backache but nothing came of it. my BBs are still killing me and i've been napping alot (but then so has DH hahah). So as soon as I have an answer I shall let you all know. I think I ovulated when we BD'd so there is a good chance :shock:

ooo I'm all excited!!! Have my fingers crossed for you

How exciting Vic ! good luck, hope you get the result you are hoping for ! :D

Good luck Vic, hope u get ur BFP :lol:

Nice New Year's pressie! :wink:

BFP BABY DUST UR WAY I HOPE U GET A BFP ASAP LETS US NO AS IM SO EXCITED FOR U :dust: :blue: :pink:

Hey all,

another false alarm. got my period. we're discussing when we want to TTC properly but I think it will be sooner rather than later. If feels a bit scarier second time round for some reason :o
xx

aw sorry hun, it scarier as you know what you're in for!! :lol:

Aww sorry to hear that Vic, maybe we might be pg together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back