It's never clean enough

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I was always a clean person, keeping the house very tidy all the time before having Josh but now... Now I'm CRAZY!!!! Nothing is ever clean enough, I disinfect the bathroom everyday, the whole kitchen after each meals... Everywhere where you put your hands (tv remotes, light switch, doors etc)

When people come around the house I hate it because all I can think of is them carrying germs into my house!! I want them to wash their hands + sanitize before touching anything... I'm really going crazy. I know this isn't a normal behavior and it's starting to get too far but I can't help it !!!

Anyone else ? Or I'm the only crazy mother that goes overboard with cleaning.. ?!

Should I see someone for that?:rofl:

:shock:

if your own house is clean enough can you come round now to do mine, you'd have a field-day :rofl:

I would soooo love to be like that.

I mean i think its a good thing to want and to have a clean house...but cleaning the tv remote and light switches?? I do that once a month and im a "like to have my house clean" person. Im not mocking you but i think you are right, i think maybe you should see someone about it, especially if its really making you tense and things.
I have alot of things like mild OCD and a few others that i don't know the name for, and seeing a councilor really does help.

Not trying to offend but I think that sounds a little bit extreme. Understandably, you want it clean for your baby and thats great, just be careful that you don't go overboard and get obsessive with it. Spend time with your little one, let it get a little messy and clean up later. All I can say is good luck when she gets to toddler lmao, Bethanie is into everything and I can't keep up!:hissy::rofl:

Yeh I may have a chat with my doctor about it!!! :dohh:

Jess, you got to let you baby get some germs, it is actually good for them and helps build their immune system. Try to not clean so much, I know it can be hard, but you can't keep your LO in a sterile environment.

I know somebody who got like this after they had a baby. She used to actually spray people with disinfectant when they came in the door. THAT was extreme. If you get to that point, I would defintely speak to someone about it.

:lol:
Don't let this turn into an OCD....slow it down,no wonder you're tired.
Josh needs some germs around the house because that will help him build up his immunity...

I mean keeping clean is good,I'm also a very clean person but all this is not necessery,you can spend some time with Josh or take some time for youself instead of cleaning so much.

P.S. Do you know who Howard Hughes is?:rofl:

:rofl:

Good,so Josh won't be carrying a mask to school and you'll still have your nose attached to your face....All is right with the world.

Crazy for sure:hugs:

P.S. Come clean my place, I have lost motivation to do so on a daily basis.

You could come to mine too! It's driving me nuts because I'm still not feeling good enough to do it.

I would really watch it that it doesn't turn into OCD.

Jess, you got to let you baby get some germs, it is actually good for them and helps build their immune system. Try to not clean so much, I know it can be hard, but you can't keep your LO in a sterile environment.

This is very true, and the #1 reason I dont sterilize everyday. I like to do high traffic areas, like door handles, etc. But you want them exposed to everyday germs... otherwise when he goes outside, starts school, etc he will be really sickly allot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->