It's not been very often...

KX

Reaction score
I am praising her at the mo as I always moan about her (her tantrums are ridiculous at the mo) HOWEVER...

3 weeks ago, we started potty training, after a week of 1 accident a day (which is great!) she has had no accidents all day for the past 10 days even at nursery. I was getting so anxious hearing all the mums at playgroup " oh she was potty trained at 18 months.." blah blah blah, and I was thinking at this rate Rebecca will b 3 b4 she's trained.

But at 2 past Feb, we are there for during the day-NO WAY is she ready pants or nothing at night! But one step at a time!

So my mum has bought her Lelli Kelly's as a treat....I want a pair!:hissy:

PS I wish I can fast forward the terrible 2's as Im finding it very draining, every minute of the day she is having a fit!:rofl:

I had to look up Lelli Kelly's wow lucky lady hehe What ones? *Nosey*

Well done Rebecca though :yipee:

God, i've got all this to come.. please help me!!! shes already having tantrums, can it get worse?? lol!

The pressure is a bit annoying, I had my boyfriends mum telling me I should buy a potty by now but I can tell she isn't ready, she puts the potty on her head.

She'll do it in her own time don't worry. :)

Girls do seem to be quicker than boys with the potty training, but you must be careful not to push to hard because it can cause problems later on with wetting the bed etc! And never feel pressured by other mums! Your child will let you know when their ready! Girls are normally around 2 once they are potty trained and about 2 1/2 by the time they are dry through the night, boys a bit later, my son was 3 by the time he was dry through the night! My daughter 2 yrs 4 months! Us girls are brighter and dont like sitting around in our own doo doo LMAO!!! As for tantrums its only them realising they can say No and wanting a reaction! Its soooo hard but the best way is to not pay any attention, unless they are endangering themselves ie hitting their head on the floor etc then leave them, they will soon realise their behaviour isnt getting the attention they want! Good Luck ladies, been there done that LOL! x

God, i've got all this to come.. please help me!!! shes already having tantrums, can it get worse?? lol!

The pressure is a bit annoying, I had my boyfriends mum telling me I should buy a potty by now but I can tell she isn't ready, she puts the potty on her head.

She'll do it in her own time don't worry. :)

Having a potty laying around is a good idea and when it comes to the day when she sits on it then you know she is ready LOL! x

Sorry for this in your thread KX..

I was going to ask actually Suzanne.. can you give me some tips for potty training? thats why I wanted the potty, just sitting around so she gets used to it being there, she obviously has no idea what it is for. I go to the loo and sit her on it and say "lets go wee wee" or "lets go to the potty" but she struggles, gets off and plays with it lol.

Is this too soon do you think? shes starting to get a little more aware of doing a poo etc, when she goes she looks down as if she is trying to see where it has gone and she has wet herself on the floor and done a poo a few times and seems to panic.. she says "no mummy no".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->