It's Official! BFP for JaymeeBee

JaymeeBee

Mom of two girls!
Reaction score
Hi,

I tested again this morning and it was :bfp: again, so IT'S OFFICIAL I'M PREGNANT!!! I'm due January 17, 2011....:yipee:

Now who's joining me? LOL

:dust: to all still waiting to get their BFP.

CONGRATS!! I took a test this morning but it was invalid.. Im taking that as a sign its too early for me. IM SO happy for you girl!!

Congratz Hun :yipee: I hope to be joining you shortly crossing fingers here !

congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!! im due 13th jan come on over to jan jellybeans woo

congrats after my 3 tesco tests yesterday i EDD is jan 15 2011 am still no believing im pregers lol

Congrats!!!!

Remember you from a few posts!! take care hope to c u soon on the other side lol :happydance: xx

Congrats J! I remember you from the 2WW one cycle ago! I am so happy for you! did you have any symptoms?

Aww ya congrats Jaymee! I'm happy for you!

Congrats J! I remember you from the 2WW one cycle ago! I am so happy for you! did you have any symptoms?

Hi,

I remember you too, we were in the same posting circle a few times LOL.

Now that I know why I have been so darn exhausted, I have to say that is one of the biggest symptoms! I had the pinching sensations last cycle and thought that was a good sign, but it wasn't LMAO...But I didn't have the burning sensations in my breasts last time and this time I do. I have this constant, dull tummy cramping and this feeling of nausea that I hate. Plus like last cycle I feel like I have done 100 crunches. The biggest indicator for me, was probably the constipation, I went three or four days without a BM, which was weird and painful.

My other symptoms mimic Aunt Flow (Tender breasts, backache, cravings, bloating, gassy, cranky etc..)

Congrats :dance: have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

congratulations chick im also due on the 17th january

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->