It's officially been a year ttc..

Skylily4ever

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I know one year isn't a lot, it just seems like forever to me. I thought I'd have a new baby by now, but we've been trying for a year and nothing's happening. We've tried ovulation tests, only dtd when I'm ovulating, every other day, every day. Longest year of my life. We weren't telling my family that we are trying because they did not want us to have another one yt, now it's gotten to the point where they're telling me they would love if we had another one, and I just sit there wallowing in my own self-pity.

I got pregnant when I was 18, lost the baby, got pregnant again 4 months later, had my daughter, and now we're just stuck. I'm afraid something's wrong with me. My doctor doesn't seem too concerned about it, but it's driving me crazy. I think they're is something wrong with me. My monthly has been off every month, I'm always late by 2 or 3 weeks, so I'm constantly taking pregnancy tests. Even right now, I'm 3 weeks late. But I've refused to take tests this month, because I just don't want disappointment again.

:hugs: it's so frustrating.

I think you should listen to your feelings. If you think something is wrong and your doctor isn't listening to you, maybe it's time to see another doctor. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->